had the best game I've ever had but got a DNF.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. had the best game I've ever had but got a DNF.
4 years ago#1
getting DNF's when I never leave games is making me want to quit this piece of trash.

I got 58 kills but only 53 of them were added to my stats and even though my team won I got a DNF. I'm starting to hate this game.
Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead.
4 years ago#2
Seriously, why the hell do I even play? If I lose a game I lose. If I win a game, I still F***ing lose! Halo tracker counts incomplete games as losses. I can't stand that. I never even quit games.
4 years ago#3
if you care about halo tracker stats stats that much, you really have to question why you even play.

i dont like losing, but im not going to cry if a dnf gave me a loss on halo tracker if i won
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
4 years ago#4
u mad
Poetic Justice
GT: Swizzy Dangles
4 years ago#5
Bigtymer113 posted...
u mad

Hell yeah. I'm awarded a loss even though I won the game. Halo 4 can suck it. Reach never did that too me.
4 years ago#6
Patty_Fleur posted...
Bigtymer113 posted...
u mad

Hell yeah. I'm awarded a loss even though I won the game. Halo 4 can suck it. Reach never did that too me.

loool
4 years ago#7
https://app.halowaypoint.com/en-us/Halo4/Mona%20Vanderwaal/wargames/match-92be40d354b3bc8a

I don't see the point in wasting time on a game that does something as stupid as this too frequently.
4 years ago#8
Patty_Fleur posted...
https://app.halowaypoint.com/en-us/Halo4/Mona%20Vanderwaal/wargames/match-92be40d354b3bc8a

I don't see the point in wasting time on a game that does something as stupid as this too frequently.

do you not have fun playing halo 4 at all unless you get a game recorded as complete on halo tracker?
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
4 years ago#9
people have bashed me for having a win rate of 49% when it should be higher than that. I've been punished for that fact that host or somebody quit games and it gives all players a DNF.
4 years ago#10
You sound like that guy who yells at the Subway employees when they don't have enough meatballs for you to get double extra meatballs on your footlong sub.
Royal with Cheese. What do they call a Big Mac? Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. had the best game I've ever had but got a DNF.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived