had the best game I've ever had but got a DNF.

#1Patty_FleurPosted 2/5/2013 7:31:53 PM
getting DNF's when I never leave games is making me want to quit this piece of trash.

I got 58 kills but only 53 of them were added to my stats and even though my team won I got a DNF. I'm starting to hate this game.
---
Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead.
#2Patty_Fleur(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 7:37:45 PM
Seriously, why the hell do I even play? If I lose a game I lose. If I win a game, I still F***ing lose! Halo tracker counts incomplete games as losses. I can't stand that. I never even quit games.
---
#3iRGushPosted 2/5/2013 7:39:59 PM(edited)
if you care about halo tracker stats stats that much, you really have to question why you even play.

i dont like losing, but im not going to cry if a dnf gave me a loss on halo tracker if i won
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
#4Bigtymer113Posted 2/5/2013 7:39:23 PM
u mad
---
Poetic Justice
GT: Swizzy Dangles
#5Patty_Fleur(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 7:41:25 PM
Bigtymer113 posted...
u mad

Hell yeah. I'm awarded a loss even though I won the game. Halo 4 can suck it. Reach never did that too me.
---
#6King_of_NowPosted 2/5/2013 7:44:57 PM
Patty_Fleur posted...
Bigtymer113 posted...
u mad

Hell yeah. I'm awarded a loss even though I won the game. Halo 4 can suck it. Reach never did that too me.

loool
#7Patty_Fleur(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 7:46:11 PM
https://app.halowaypoint.com/en-us/Halo4/Mona%20Vanderwaal/wargames/match-92be40d354b3bc8a

I don't see the point in wasting time on a game that does something as stupid as this too frequently.
---
#8iRGushPosted 2/5/2013 7:47:35 PM
Patty_Fleur posted...
https://app.halowaypoint.com/en-us/Halo4/Mona%20Vanderwaal/wargames/match-92be40d354b3bc8a

I don't see the point in wasting time on a game that does something as stupid as this too frequently.

do you not have fun playing halo 4 at all unless you get a game recorded as complete on halo tracker?
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
#9Patty_Fleur(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 7:52:33 PM
people have bashed me for having a win rate of 49% when it should be higher than that. I've been punished for that fact that host or somebody quit games and it gives all players a DNF.
---
#10SunDevil77Posted 2/5/2013 7:53:43 PM
You sound like that guy who yells at the Subway employees when they don't have enough meatballs for you to get double extra meatballs on your footlong sub.
---
Royal with Cheese. What do they call a Big Mac? Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.