so after playing slayer pro gametypes in doubles

#1__balePosted 2/5/2013 8:24:00 PM
ive realized that infinity slayer/CTF is officially the WORST **** on the planet. idk how i played that for two months. i will never play another game of infinity anything. instant spawns, radar, random ordnance drops... all so bad. pro is so good, especially on good maps like haven and rail. need more maps like rail, that map is perfect.
---
wow strafing tryhards, i always stand still so the bullets can hit me. Whenever someone trys to dodge my shots i know they're a virgin LMAO
#2SahdukPosted 2/5/2013 8:36:40 PM
Rail?
---
"Calm down nerd, we're not trying to science this up"
#3SomnambulisticPosted 2/5/2013 8:37:37 PM
Playing Pro really does show who is good at this game and who is not. I've been seeing people averaging legit 3.0 - 4.0 K/Ds with solid W/L ratios get absolutely dumped on in Pro.

More skill, less luck, gg.
---
Would you like to know more?
http://i.imgur.com/hIDW3.jpg
#4bd0g5Posted 2/5/2013 8:55:16 PM
ElderPredator12 posted...
Playing Pro really does show who is good at this game and who is not. I've been seeing people averaging legit 3.0 - 4.0 K/Ds with solid W/L ratios get absolutely dumped on in Pro.

More skill, less luck, gg.

You mean some people suck when they don't have their boltshots or promethean vision?
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#5__bale(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 9:08:34 PM
its so great not having to hear that stupid boltshot charging anymore
---
wow strafing tryhards, i always stand still so the bullets can hit me. Whenever someone trys to dodge my shots i know they're a virgin LMAO
#6ODommPosted 2/5/2013 9:26:24 PM
I think Rail would be great if there wasn't such a large height difference between top and bottom mid. Cut the grav lift crap and just make it a ramp
---
The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist...
~~Keep Calm and Chive On~~
#7Msheridan1990Posted 2/5/2013 10:49:09 PM
they need 2 put exile in rotatian 4 sure LOL
---
offical voice of the h4 community LOL
#8ViktorMaxPosted 2/6/2013 5:26:54 AM
Rail is one of the best 2v2 experiences I ever had.

The suggestion to make the lifts a ramp could really fit. Either way, I'm kinda shocked a map like this came out of the blue.
---
True dat.
#9iRGushPosted 2/6/2013 5:50:26 AM
Its amazing how bad infinity seems when you are forced to it right after doubles pro.
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
#10GollyFluffPosted 2/6/2013 8:33:44 AM
i personally don't like slayer pro. i hate instant respawns and personal ordinance. but i enjoy radar (yes, i like radar. so what?) and armor abilities.

i'd be happy if there was a slayer classic gametype. radar, preset weapon spawns (that aren't every minute or whatever it is now), 3 second respawn, and no armor abilities. i think a lot of people would be happy when playing that.

also, i wish the power weapons had less ammo like they do in reach. having 12 sniper bullets in a 30 point game every 2 minutes is silly.
---
"Captain Falcon wasn't confirmed for Brawl. Brawl was confirmed for Captain Falcon."