so after playing slayer pro gametypes in doubles

#11__bale(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 10:17:43 AM
GollyFluff posted...
i personally don't like slayer pro. i hate instant respawns and personal ordinance. but i enjoy radar (yes, i like radar. so what?) and armor abilities.

i'd be happy if there was a slayer classic gametype. radar, preset weapon spawns (that aren't every minute or whatever it is now), 3 second respawn, and no armor abilities. i think a lot of people would be happy when playing that.

also, i wish the power weapons had less ammo like they do in reach. having 12 sniper bullets in a 30 point game every 2 minutes is silly.

agree with the ammo thing, unfortunately there is no way to change the amount of ammo a weapon spawns with in forge. good *** 343

completely disagree with radar, theres no reason to ever have radar in a halo game. makes map movement totally useless, no way to flank at all. just unnecessarily slows down the game. same with armor abilities
---
wow strafing tryhards, i always stand still so the bullets can hit me. Whenever someone trys to dodge my shots i know they're a virgin LMAO
#12lderivedxPosted 2/6/2013 11:20:34 AM
The reason for radar is that it is a crutch so players like myself with terrible awareness can still get kills.
#13SpiduxxudipSPosted 2/6/2013 11:22:57 AM
I've only really paid attention to my radar playing Grif >.>;
---
Growin up, low enough, musta sucked - Call me what? call me a Kluster***,
Thizz iz what it iz -- GT - Spidux
#14iRGushPosted 2/6/2013 12:11:08 PM
A lot of the map variants doubles pro uses had some AA's on the map but 343 took them off because the same maps were used for infinity slayer
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
#15GollyFluffPosted 2/6/2013 12:57:57 PM
__bale posted...
GollyFluff posted...
i personally don't like slayer pro. i hate instant respawns and personal ordinance. but i enjoy radar (yes, i like radar. so what?) and armor abilities.

i'd be happy if there was a slayer classic gametype. radar, preset weapon spawns (that aren't every minute or whatever it is now), 3 second respawn, and no armor abilities. i think a lot of people would be happy when playing that.

also, i wish the power weapons had less ammo like they do in reach. having 12 sniper bullets in a 30 point game every 2 minutes is silly.

agree with the ammo thing, unfortunately there is no way to change the amount of ammo a weapon spawns with in forge. good *** 343

completely disagree with radar, theres no reason to ever have radar in a halo game. makes map movement totally useless, no way to flank at all. just unnecessarily slows down the game. same with armor abilities

I just hate getting punched in the back. Assassinations are ok because they take so long, but a one hit kill on me just because I walked by a corner camper has always been really annoying to me. Honestly, I hate the fact that a melee does so much damage in general. It's dumb. Five bullets or two punches is the same thing.

Also, radar is the only good way of knowing where nearby team mates are with out asking or turning to find them. No red X was a big mistake.

And I like AAs because they are what make halo 4 the game that it is. I'm perfectly fine with the game being a little slower pace. Frankly, the game could use a little more of that. All these one hit kill weapons and short kill times make it too fast for my tastes sometimes
---
"Captain Falcon wasn't confirmed for Brawl. Brawl was confirmed for Captain Falcon."
#16iRGushPosted 2/6/2013 1:04:45 PM
GollyFluff posted...
__bale posted...
GollyFluff posted...

I just hate getting punched in the back. Assassinations are ok because they take so long, but a one hit kill on me just because I walked by a corner camper has always been really annoying to me. Honestly, I hate the fact that a melee does so much damage in general. It's dumb. Five bullets or two punches is the same thing.

Also, radar is the only good way of knowing where nearby team mates are with out asking or turning to find them. No red X was a big mistake.

And I like AAs because they are what make halo 4 the game that it is. I'm perfectly fine with the game being a little slower pace. Frankly, the game could use a little more of that. All these one hit kill weapons and short kill times make it too fast for my tastes sometimes

sigh
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
#17darren19822000Posted 2/6/2013 1:29:09 PM
i love doubles pro..and hate the rest. i dont even like pro slayer usually but i find that its alot more fun than getting spammed with 2 camping camo sniper users.
---
gt darren reefnugs
#18GollyFluffPosted 2/6/2013 1:37:42 PM
iRGush posted...
sigh

Waaaaaaaaah. We don't have the same opinion
---
"Captain Falcon wasn't confirmed for Brawl. Brawl was confirmed for Captain Falcon."
#19xxBloodBathxxPosted 2/6/2013 1:37:51 PM
I sung the praises of pro all the way up until they cut it from the rotation because enough people didn't play it.
---
"Its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog."
-Mark Twain
#20__bale(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 1:56:37 PM
GollyFluff posted...
iRGush posted...
sigh

Waaaaaaaaah. We don't have the same opinion

well your opinion sucks lol its like you dont even read what you type. you complain that you like having radar because you dont like being assassintated. okay well i dont like dying ever so how about im 400% shields and that regen every 3 seconds? i hate losing to people who have a better shot than me its just so stupid. what you say about radar is just as stupid as this. get better awareness and you wont get smacked in the back so much. also, its a halo game, who cares if 2 beatdowns = 5 bullets? its balanced, which is what matters. not how realistic it is.
---
wow strafing tryhards, i always stand still so the bullets can hit me. Whenever someone trys to dodge my shots i know they're a virgin LMAO