so after playing slayer pro gametypes in doubles

#21GollyFluffPosted 2/6/2013 1:16:19 PM
__bale posted...
well your opinion sucks

You guys get so sad when people have different opinions. Grow up.

I don't understand why you take offense to my post. It wasn't even directed at you. Geez, I was being civil with you. I'm not the one that posted the patronizing "sigh".

Of course I read what I wrote. It takes skill to be beat someone with a better shot and it doesn't really take skill to punch twice. So no, my complaint and yours are not equivalent. It's like you didn't even think about what you wrote.
---
"Captain Falcon wasn't confirmed for Brawl. Brawl was confirmed for Captain Falcon."
#22elitewarrior500Posted 2/6/2013 2:10:59 PM
i actully think pro should have radar but the kind of radar that you get in mlg customs. it only shows allies
---
E=mc^(OMG)/wtf
GT: Ceph Falco
#23Killean_NuggetsPosted 2/6/2013 2:12:22 PM
__bale posted...
well your opinion sucks

I don't understand why you take offense to my post. It wasn't even directed at you. Geez, I was being civil with you. I'm not the one that posted the patronizing "sigh".

Of course I read what I wrote. It takes skill to be beat someone with a better shot and it doesn't really take skill to punch twice. So no, my complaint and yours are not equivalent. It's like you didn't even think about what you wrote.

It's not our fault that you have awful opinions.
---
vBlite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw5x_bc9Lvo&feature=plcp
#24SahdukPosted 2/6/2013 2:12:59 PM
GollyFluff posted...
__bale posted...
well your opinion sucks

this post made me take up drinking

no im like blite: horrible at halo and constantly hung over
---
"Calm down nerd, we're not trying to science this up"
#25lderivedxPosted 2/6/2013 2:13:26 PM
i actully think pro should have radar but the kind of radar that you get in mlg customs. it only shows allies

I think this would be good.

Maybe it doesn't matter much for doubles, but for teams of 4 it's great.
---
http://i54.tinypic.com/2bnn8k.jpg
#26appleturnover87Posted 2/6/2013 2:13:43 PM
GollyFluff posted...
__bale posted...
well your opinion sucks

sigh
---
What's love got to do, got to do with it?
#27darren19822000Posted 2/6/2013 2:14:59 PM
GollyFluff posted...
__bale posted...
well your opinion sucks

dont go running around alone and you wont get assasinated as much. dont run right next to the corners.
---
gt darren reefnugs
#28GollyFluffPosted 2/6/2013 2:15:28 PM
Man. The halo board is full of such hateful people. I don't know why anybody bothers to try and communicate with you.
---
"Captain Falcon wasn't confirmed for Brawl. Brawl was confirmed for Captain Falcon."
#29SpiduxxudipSPosted 2/6/2013 2:17:53 PM
Man. The halo board is full of such hateful people. I don't know why anybody bothers to try and communicate with you.

I'm 90% avoided and blocked. People actively try not to communicate with me.
---
Growin up, low enough, musta sucked - Call me what? call me a Kluster***,
Thizz iz what it iz -- GT - Spidux
#30GollyFluffPosted 2/6/2013 2:20:11 PM
SpiduxxudipS posted...

I'm 90% avoided and blocked. People actively try not to communicate with me.

Too bad most of you can't be ignored in real life. I'd hate to be one of the people that meets most of this community
---