New to Halo 4. Quick question about MP maps.

#1Smokey2186Posted 2/5/2013 11:37:43 PM
Is there a classic playlist? Is a lockout remake in the game (in a playlist, not just for custom games). What remakes are there? Is there a playlist without all the new stuff?
---
Death makes angels of us all, and gives us wings where we had shoulders smooth as ravenís claws - Jim Morrison
#2Msheridan1990Posted 2/5/2013 11:40:24 PM
tldr

lmfao i tought u had a quick question not ur life story LOL
---
offical voice of the h4 community LOL
#3Smokey2186(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 11:43:34 PM
:3c
---
Death makes angels of us all, and gives us wings where we had shoulders smooth as ravenís claws - Jim Morrison
#4WrathofAchillesPosted 2/6/2013 12:00:51 AM
Smokey2186 posted...
Is there a classic playlist? Is a lockout remake in the game (in a playlist, not just for custom games). What remakes are there? Is there a playlist without all the new stuff?

In order.

Not sure what you mean by classic, do you mean Oddball, CTF etc? Then yes. Or do you mean what would be considered an old halo playstyle? Then no.

Shutout is the remake, it is fan made and not official but it is used in the Community Playlist.

Shutout = Lockout. Other than that the only other remake, (that I've seen), is the official map Ragnarok that is a redo of Valhalla.

See first answer. I'm assuming you mean without abilities or ordinance in which case the answer is, "not really". All slayer games, (with the exception of Regicide which is 343i's excuse for a FFA and SWAT), allow you to have personal ordinance. All playlists allow you to have armor abilities, (with the exception of SWAT).

There is no such thing as "weapons on the map", like all previous halo's unless you count the initial "ordinance drop at a match beginning but which are a one time thing. Just like it is then random for others to drop as well. There is no more weapon spawning on maps... hence why we have ordinance.

Hope this answers your questions.
---
Sum unum Halorum deorum, tangam te irrumatione.
#5Smokey2186(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 12:08:47 AM
Yeah, thanks.
---
#6DoctorWhiskeyPosted 2/6/2013 12:14:36 AM
WrathofAchilles posted...
Smokey2186 posted...

In order.

Not sure what you mean by classic, do you mean Oddball, CTF etc? Then yes. Or do you mean what would be considered an old halo playstyle? Then no.

Shutout is the remake, it is fan made and not official but it is used in the Community Playlist.

Shutout = Lockout. Other than that the only other remake, (that I've seen), is the official map Ragnarok that is a redo of Valhalla.

See first answer. I'm assuming you mean without abilities or ordinance in which case the answer is, "not really". All slayer games, (with the exception of Regicide which is 343i's excuse for a FFA and SWAT), allow you to have personal ordinance. All playlists allow you to have armor abilities, (with the exception of SWAT).

There is no such thing as "weapons on the map", like all previous halo's unless you count the initial "ordinance drop at a match beginning but which are a one time thing. Just like it is then random for others to drop as well. There is no more weapon spawning on maps... hence why we have ordinance.

Hope this answers your questions.

.....i love you. you are a good person.

/seriously, no sarcasm
#7Smokey2186(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 1:04:46 AM
Where is community playlist?
---
#8WrathofAchillesPosted 2/6/2013 1:24:44 AM
It's supposed to be "Community Forge Test Playlist". It was added on January 16th I think.

Last I saw it was still there but I would not be shocked if they removed it in favor of having Team Doubles.

A point to note TC, 343i is so retarded they came out with a "rotating playlist" system. We had KoTH and Team Snipers for example... but for only one week each. Why they removed them? God only knows but their matchmaking playlist ideas, (like the rotating idea), is atrocious.

I'll have a look myself and see if they did remove it but the playlist in question was up this past weekend.
---
#9WrathofAchillesPosted 2/6/2013 1:46:53 AM
Yeah sorry TC...looks like they removed the playlist a few days ago in favor of Team Doubles. I just signed on to check myself. The only remake to play now is Ragnarok...which you can in Big Team Battle, (it'll always get voted unless Exile is in the lineup), and CTF.
---
#10Smokey2186(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 11:17:26 AM
Why are they doing everything wrong?
---