Anyone Got Tips For Talkig Smack On Regi?

#1JFKandLBJPosted 2/6/2013 11:50:04 AM
Lets face it, there is no reason to have a mic on Regicide (or any FFA gametype for that matter) unless you are going to talk a lot of smack.

Anyway when I play Regi with my friends we just get together and talk a lot of smack and try to one-up each other on our **** talking game. My thing is I adopt a Jersey-accent and call people "gaabage". If the guy I am talking smack to is a little "colorful", I call them a power ranger. If they have a dull color I'll say something that compares them to something I left in the toilet earlier that day.

Oh, and I definitely troll with the BoltShot and talk smack while I am doing it. People will call you a ***** or a *****, but they're not in the position to do anything about it. Especially when you are controlling the tower in Abandoned like a boss.

So I Have come to this great community in hopes that they will impart me with some useful smack talking tips. People that will argue that this is irrelevant to the game fail to see the psychogical impact constant verbal assaults have on your competition. The amount of games I won against people that were better than me but chocked because of my **** talking is astounding. In fact I would say successful smack talking game accounts for 40 percent of your your game along with shooting decent and playing smart. Don't ask me where I got that number cuz I made it up.

So, who among us has a great smack talking game and can help me improve mine?
#2devil mingyPosted 2/6/2013 12:10:56 PM
Just say what comes to mind. I'm sure you'll be fine.
---
What can change the nature of a man?
#3enterthemadroxPosted 2/6/2013 12:13:00 PM
Yeah, try not to think otherwise it comes off as desperate.

Oh and enjoy your avoids and negative rep for trash talking.
---
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong
#4JFKandLBJ(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 12:16:06 PM
Yeah, I tend to find "spur of the moment" ramblings tend to make for the best smack talk.

Really, being a good smack talker is about getting into that zone, you know? Where you and the enemy are both in an intense 1v1 then all of the sudden you say something so unexpected it makes them chocke and then BAM! Guy is dead and you have melaterial for your next encounter.
#5King_of_NowPosted 2/6/2013 12:40:46 PM
enterthemadrox posted...

LOL, that is literally the best part for me.

85% avoided, mostly due to trash talking.. feels good brah. It's like all my .. er.. "hard" work has paid off.

JFKandLBJ posted...
Yeah, I tend to find "spur of the moment" ramblings tend to make for the best smack talk.

Really, being a good smack talker is about getting into that zone, you know? Where you and the enemy are both in an intense 1v1 then all of the sudden you say something so unexpected it makes them chocke and then BAM! Guy is dead and you have melaterial for your next encounter.

I agree. You basically need to go until you get that one person who you know you're really annoying. They start trying to chirp back, and you just focus them even harder. Eventually, they become this big, swearing ball of frustration and anger. Then, they are your *****.

If you're a sadistic person like me, their raging and yelling will only fuel you, feeding your taunts and insults to new and never before known levels.

****ing with another person's head takes practice, but is ever so rewarding. I <3 XBL for this main reason.
#6JFKandLBJ(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 12:51:24 PM
enterthemadrox posted...

There is like, 300 people on Regicide sometimes, how long can they avoid you? Also the trash talking gets you a lot more friend requests than you would probably expect. People love it when you treat them like dirt.
#7lderivedxPosted 2/6/2013 12:52:56 PM
85% avoided, mostly due to trash talking.. feels good brah. It's like all my .. er.. "hard" work has paid off.

You realize that percentage doesn't mean a thing?
---
Derive's posts are like orgasms... that actually revolve around logic and reasoning. I enjoy reading them. - MIxeD
#8SahdukPosted 2/6/2013 12:54:00 PM
I hate that it doesn't show people when you avoid them for being horrible. Microsoft trying to protect people's lil babby feels
---
"Calm down nerd, we're not trying to science this up"
#9JFKandLBJ(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 2:23:38 PM
I appreciate all the input from the community. I have taken your suggestions to heart and have seen a dramatic increase in my trash talking skills. In just five games of Regicide I got like 7 different hate messages. My favorites being:

"**** you your *** is grass" and
"Im gonna punish ur anus"

When they sent me the messages I simply ripped on them in the lobby for being "broke-*** mother******* that couldn't afford mics."

Thank you, I couldn't have done it without you and you all have my gratitude. I owe a debt of great magnitude to this excellent community.
#10nickybhardcPosted 2/7/2013 2:29:45 PM
First, no one in the great state of NJ says "gaabage".
So f*ck you and your MTV filth watching ass.

Thanks for your time :)