Anyone Got Tips For Talkig Smack On Regi?

#11JFKandLBJ(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 2:32:59 PM
Most people on XBL are ignorant of that fact so it makes little difference to me. Since when was Jersey a great state? Only thing great about it is Governor Christie's waistline.
#12Killean_NuggetsPosted 2/7/2013 2:42:50 PM
You must have a really low HS, any decent player wouldn't really take much notice of trashtalk someone is saying in a game.
---
vBlite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw5x_bc9Lvo&feature=plcp
#13EDarienPosted 2/7/2013 3:49:48 PM(edited)
JFKandLBJ posted...
Lets face it, there is no reason to have a mic on Regicide (or any FFA gametype for that matter) unless you are going to talk a lot of smack.

Anyway when I play Regi with my friends we just get together and talk a lot of smack and try to one-up each other on our **** talking game. My thing is I adopt a Jersey-accent and call people "gaabage". If the guy I am talking smack to is a little "colorful", I call them a power ranger. If they have a dull color I'll say something that compares them to something I left in the toilet earlier that day.

Oh, and I definitely troll with the BoltShot and talk smack while I am doing it. People will call you a ***** or a *****, but they're not in the position to do anything about it. Especially when you are controlling the tower in Abandoned like a boss.

So I Have come to this great community in hopes that they will impart me with some useful smack talking tips. People that will argue that this is irrelevant to the game fail to see the psychogical impact constant verbal assaults have on your competition. The amount of games I won against people that were better than me but chocked because of my **** talking is astounding. In fact I would say successful smack talking game accounts for 40 percent of your your game along with shooting decent and playing smart. Don't ask me where I got that number cuz I made it up.

So, who among us has a great smack talking game and can help me improve mine?

I'm willing to bet your "Jersey" accent is more of a Staten Island/NY accent, despite that most of America has no idea the difference, until they actually hear it. Though, that's unlikely too. America really is full of dumbs***s.

Otherwise, have fun. I remember when I was young, talking s*** over the mic w/ my buddies. Ah ... To be young and in shorts.
---
Lali-ho!
#14Ultima_WraithPosted 2/7/2013 3:48:46 PM
Call them argumentative and easily offended.
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 5372-8212-5739 | 3DS Friend Code 0430-8284-1167 | Gamertag: UltimaWraith
#15SpiduxxudipSPosted 2/7/2013 3:53:08 PM
Try this one:

"HaHa, you guys are playing REGICDE. What DUMBASSES".
---
What do I look like, Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No Doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
Thizz iz what it iz -- GT - Spidux
#16JFKandLBJ(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 4:21:38 PM
EDarien posted...
JFKandLBJ posted...
Lets face it, there is no reason to have a mic on Regicide (or any FFA gametype for that matter) unless you are going to talk a lot of smack.

Anyway when I play Regi with my friends we just get together and talk a lot of smack and try to one-up each other on our **** talking game. My thing is I adopt a Jersey-accent and call people "gaabage". If the guy I am talking smack to is a little "colorful", I call them a power ranger. If they have a dull color I'll say something that compares them to something I left in the toilet earlier that day.

Oh, and I definitely troll with the BoltShot and talk smack while I am doing it. People will call you a ***** or a *****, but they're not in the position to do anything about it. Especially when you are controlling the tower in Abandoned like a boss.

So I Have come to this great community in hopes that they will impart me with some useful smack talking tips. People that will argue that this is irrelevant to the game fail to see the psychogical impact constant verbal assaults have on your competition. The amount of games I won against people that were better than me but chocked because of my **** talking is astounding. In fact I would say successful smack talking game accounts for 40 percent of your your game along with shooting decent and playing smart. Don't ask me where I got that number cuz I made it up.

So, who among us has a great smack talking game and can help me improve mine?

I'm willing to bet your "Jersey" accent is more of a Staten Island/NY accent, despite that most of America has no idea the difference, until they actually hear it. Though, that's unlikely too. America really is full of dumbs***s.

Otherwise, have fun. I remember when I was young, talking s*** over the mic w/ my buddies. Ah ... To be young and in shorts.

I'm from Brooklyn so I am qualified to make that call. Who doesn't know the difference between a Pauly D and a Bugs Bunny, lol.
#17RODlMUS_PRlMEPosted 2/7/2013 4:22:44 PM
http://www.embracepossibility.com/blog/warning-signs-of-low-self-esteem/
#18EDarienPosted 2/7/2013 5:23:37 PM
RODlMUS_PRlME posted...

Hahaha, nice.Though, I'd say it's about quite a number of people on this board, not just this thread alone.
---
Lali-ho!
#19lderivedxPosted 2/7/2013 5:31:16 PM

I think this says a lot more about this board than you intended it to.
---
XD your logic is beyond flawless. In fact, it's so far beyond flawless that it's gone full circle and become completely moronic. - Burnzie
#20elitewarrior500Posted 2/7/2013 5:37:01 PM
TC is one sad individual
---
E=mc^(OMG)/wtf
GT: Ceph Falco