Anyone Got Tips For Talkig Smack On Regi?

#21RAGEface14Posted 2/7/2013 5:10:13 PM
Going along with the Jersey accent theme, in BTB get in a Warthog, get back out, and tell everyone you lost your khakis. You might get a few laughs.
---
"Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens."
GT: RAGEface14
#22TheTurtler31Posted 2/7/2013 5:19:35 PM
Im from the Jersey shore and unlike what the rest of the world says we sound like, we do not in any way sound like how it is portrayed on TV. Pauly D and all them aint even from New Joy-z to begin with. So stop it.

PS call anyone whos smack talks back a little tyke. (Yes like the kids toy company.) Its sure to enrage them even more.
---
Chuck Norris CAN believe it's not butter!
Not changing Sig until Panthers go to the Superbowl! Started: 8-11-09
#23RAGEface14Posted 2/7/2013 5:27:23 PM
TheTurtler31 posted...
Im from the Jersey shore and unlike what the rest of the world says we sound like, we do not in any way sound like how it is portrayed on TV. Pauly D and all them aint even from New Joy-z to begin with. So stop it.

PS call anyone whos smack talks back a little tyke. (Yes like the kids toy company.) Its sure to enrage them even more.

Cabs 'a hee!
---
"Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens."
GT: RAGEface14
#24lderivedxPosted 2/7/2013 5:28:38 PM

People who seriously (as in non-jokingly) talk smack are one of two things:

1) (most people) emotionally unstable. This will probably upset them.
2) (a few) pretty clever. They won't say much but what they do say will annoy almost anyone who isn't emotionally stable.

1) says they're trying for a psychological advantage, 2) knows they are. 1) is annoying to play against, 2) is infuriating.
---
XD your logic is beyond flawless. In fact, it's so far beyond flawless that it's gone full circle and become completely moronic. - Burnzie
#25EDarienPosted 2/7/2013 6:16:10 PM
lderivedx posted...

People who seriously (as in non-jokingly) talk smack are one of two things:

1) (most people) emotionally unstable. This will probably upset them.
2) (a few) pretty clever. They won't say much but what they do say will annoy almost anyone who isn't emotionally stable.

1) says they're trying for a psychological advantage, 2) knows they are. 1) is annoying to play against, 2) is infuriating.

Lot of 1/2s. Are you saying that they're 1 of the 6? Or like old chinese menu, one from column A and one from column B in all 3 categories?

So for instance TC could be:

1, 1, 1

but a few of the regulars here might be

1, 2 ... I'd pick a third, but I realized that's more subjective view from the target of the smack talk rather than the smack talker.
---
Lali-ho!
#26YellowPurplePosted 2/7/2013 6:23:16 PM
lol, trash talk on video games, are you kidding me?
#27lderivedxPosted 2/7/2013 7:16:25 PM
1, 2 ... I'd pick a third, but I realized that's more subjective view from the target of the smack talk rather than the smack talker.

No, 1s match with 1s and 2s match with 2s.
---
what do you expect from a gun (DMR) that has a krazy-straw for a barrel? - irishman5705
GT: i derive dx
#28EDarienPosted 2/7/2013 8:32:45 PM
lderivedx posted...

No, 1s match with 1s and 2s match with 2s.

Gotcha, thanks. Read them that way after this reply and I see what you mean.
---
Lali-ho!
#29lderivedxPosted 2/7/2013 8:34:41 PM
my bad. i was just lazy and thought it would be clear enough
---
[Jesse,] you need to stop noscoping me though its really infuriating, that time you jumped from ring 2, no scoped me, and picked up camo, i about died IRL -bale