Is Halo a dying franchise?

#1WebsandWigsPosted 2/6/2013 1:34:11 PM
COD was finally the game that became the Halo killer
#2WHITERYNO1191Posted 2/6/2013 1:37:49 PM
Halo's been dead for awhile. 4 was just the last pile of dirt on the grave. In game advertisements, cycling playlists, and poor map rotation, in addition to already bad maps, multiple weapons which are really just reskins, and custom classes.
---
"Not one of the 12+ people killed were armed. They were all civilians."-beerconnoisseur
The above quote made me die of laughter. I think I'm evil...
#3PinchekriaPosted 2/6/2013 1:39:43 PM
How many Halo's did COD kill?
#4MlCKHEADPosted 2/6/2013 1:41:09 PM
You're a dying franchise.
---
GT: Micktory
#5abbeldydooPosted 2/6/2013 1:45:42 PM
Keep seeing Halo 4 on sale for 40 dollars so much that im pretty sure it will drop to that price for good soon.

I used to love Halo but they just can not get it together now.
---
Don't mod me bro!
#6Chewy247Posted 2/6/2013 1:55:05 PM
Halo 4 has sold over 7.5 million units worldwide. No, its not a dying franchise.
---
#TimesUpPunk
#7abbeldydooPosted 2/6/2013 2:04:18 PM
Chewy247 posted...
Halo 4 has sold over 7.5 million units worldwide. No, its not a dying franchise.

Halo as a franchise is going downhill,halo 4 the highlight of the past 3 games despite the sales is lacking and everyone knows that,in fact im sure the only reason it sold as many as it did is due to most fans expecting a new and better rebirth for the franchise.

Is Halo a dying franchise?No,but it has lost a lot of people that care about it.I am sure there will be shelf space for future releases so i don't see it being dead,only just another FPS that is not CoD when it should be the other way around.
---
Don't mod me bro!
#8Chewy247Posted 2/6/2013 2:08:35 PM
abbeldydoo posted...
Chewy247 posted...

Halo as a franchise is going downhill,halo 4 the highlight of the past 3 games despite the sales is lacking and everyone knows that,in fact im sure the only reason it sold as many as it did is due to most fans expecting a new and better rebirth for the franchise.

Is Halo a dying franchise?No,but it has lost a lot of people that care about it.I am sure there will be shelf space for future releases so i don't see it being dead,only just another FPS that is not CoD when it should be the other way around.

But its not a dying franchise.
---
#TimesUpPunk
#9lderivedxPosted 2/6/2013 2:13:12 PM
m sure the only reason it sold as many as it did

The majority of sales most games make are based on the hype or previous ones, not the game itself. It takes time to find the problems.
---
Your playing small does not serve the world. There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you.
GT: i derive dx
#10LoneWolf4545Posted 2/6/2013 2:14:22 PM
Chewy247 posted...
abbeldydoo posted...
Chewy247 posted...

But its not a dying franchise.

Popularity wise it's definitely dying.
---
GT: swkids