Is Halo a dying franchise?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Is Halo a dying franchise?

User Info: Cpt_of_Industry

Cpt_of_Industry
3 years ago#11
Yes time and money. But that's the thing you see, your reasoning is clearly subjective due to the fact that Halo as a whole is not really a franchise but rather a collective group of thoughts parading around the room like some sort of little girl who has not gotten her barbie dolls she so desperately desires.
The Jersey Guy

User Info: Cpt_of_Industry

Cpt_of_Industry
3 years ago#12
When you use deductive reasoning such as this you clearly have no idea what you're even talking about.
The Jersey Guy

User Info: abbeldydoo

abbeldydoo
3 years ago#13
Chewy247 posted...
abbeldydoo posted...
Chewy247 posted...
Halo 4 has sold over 7.5 million units worldwide. No, its not a dying franchise.

Halo as a franchise is going downhill,halo 4 the highlight of the past 3 games despite the sales is lacking and everyone knows that,in fact im sure the only reason it sold as many as it did is due to most fans expecting a new and better rebirth for the franchise.

Is Halo a dying franchise?No,but it has lost a lot of people that care about it.I am sure there will be shelf space for future releases so i don't see it being dead,only just another FPS that is not CoD when it should be the other way around.

But its not a dying franchise.

yeah,i just said that.
Don't mod me bro!

User Info: phillyeagles123

phillyeagles123
3 years ago#14
While it certainly isn't the most popular shooter like it was in 2004-07, I don't think it's dying perse. Maybe it's dying, maybe not.

User Info: WebsandWigs

WebsandWigs
3 years ago#15
I think yes

User Info: jakethenoob

jakethenoob
3 years ago#16
Chewy247 posted...
Halo 4 has sold over 7.5 million units worldwide. No, its not a dying franchise.

Yes even though Halo 2 and 3 sold more than 4 that means nothing right?
Game collection: http://postimage.org/gallery/1tqkmeku/

User Info: LoneWolf4545

LoneWolf4545
3 years ago#17
jakethenoob posted...
Chewy247 posted...

Yes even though Halo 2 and 3 sold more than 4 that means nothing right?

I can't tell if that is a serious statement... I mean it can't be
GT: swkids

User Info: lron_Spiderman

lron_Spiderman
3 years ago#18
WebsandWigs posted...
COD was finally the game that became the Halo killer

Remember now, there's no such thing as stupid questions just stupid people.

User Info: FaithInAll

FaithInAll
3 years ago#19
LoneWolf4545 posted...
Chewy247 posted...
abbeldydoo posted...
Chewy247 posted...

Halo as a franchise is going downhill,halo 4 the highlight of the past 3 games despite the sales is lacking and everyone knows that,in fact im sure the only reason it sold as many as it did is due to most fans expecting a new and better rebirth for the franchise.

Is Halo a dying franchise?No,but it has lost a lot of people that care about it.I am sure there will be shelf space for future releases so i don't see it being dead,only just another FPS that is not CoD when it should be the other way around.

But its not a dying franchise.

Popularity wise it's definitely dying.

Pretty much this. All about COD nowadays.

User Info: macriley05

macriley05
3 years ago#20
I think it would like to die, they just wont let it. they should have just stopped at 3.
You've got headpigeons. Go to the nurse.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Is Halo a dying franchise?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived