Is Halo a dying franchise?

#11Cpt_of_IndustryPosted 2/6/2013 1:17:01 PM
Yes time and money. But that's the thing you see, your reasoning is clearly subjective due to the fact that Halo as a whole is not really a franchise but rather a collective group of thoughts parading around the room like some sort of little girl who has not gotten her barbie dolls she so desperately desires.
---
The Jersey Guy
#12Cpt_of_IndustryPosted 2/6/2013 1:18:52 PM
When you use deductive reasoning such as this you clearly have no idea what you're even talking about.
---
The Jersey Guy
#13abbeldydooPosted 2/6/2013 1:30:11 PM
Chewy247 posted...
abbeldydoo posted...
Chewy247 posted...
Halo 4 has sold over 7.5 million units worldwide. No, its not a dying franchise.

Halo as a franchise is going downhill,halo 4 the highlight of the past 3 games despite the sales is lacking and everyone knows that,in fact im sure the only reason it sold as many as it did is due to most fans expecting a new and better rebirth for the franchise.

Is Halo a dying franchise?No,but it has lost a lot of people that care about it.I am sure there will be shelf space for future releases so i don't see it being dead,only just another FPS that is not CoD when it should be the other way around.

But its not a dying franchise.

yeah,i just said that.
---
Don't mod me bro!
#14phillyeagles123Posted 2/6/2013 2:03:50 PM
While it certainly isn't the most popular shooter like it was in 2004-07, I don't think it's dying perse. Maybe it's dying, maybe not.
#15WebsandWigs(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 3:20:07 PM
I think yes
#16jakethenoobPosted 2/6/2013 4:25:11 PM
Chewy247 posted...
Halo 4 has sold over 7.5 million units worldwide. No, its not a dying franchise.

Yes even though Halo 2 and 3 sold more than 4 that means nothing right?
---
Game collection: http://postimage.org/gallery/1tqkmeku/
#17LoneWolf4545Posted 2/6/2013 4:31:58 PM
jakethenoob posted...
Chewy247 posted...

Yes even though Halo 2 and 3 sold more than 4 that means nothing right?

I can't tell if that is a serious statement... I mean it can't be
---
GT: swkids
#18lron_SpidermanPosted 2/6/2013 4:43:02 PM
WebsandWigs posted...
COD was finally the game that became the Halo killer

Remember now, there's no such thing as stupid questions just stupid people.
#19FaithInAllPosted 2/7/2013 3:03:17 AM
LoneWolf4545 posted...
Chewy247 posted...
abbeldydoo posted...
Chewy247 posted...

Halo as a franchise is going downhill,halo 4 the highlight of the past 3 games despite the sales is lacking and everyone knows that,in fact im sure the only reason it sold as many as it did is due to most fans expecting a new and better rebirth for the franchise.

Is Halo a dying franchise?No,but it has lost a lot of people that care about it.I am sure there will be shelf space for future releases so i don't see it being dead,only just another FPS that is not CoD when it should be the other way around.

But its not a dying franchise.

Popularity wise it's definitely dying.

Pretty much this. All about COD nowadays.
#20macriley05Posted 2/7/2013 4:11:50 AM
I think it would like to die, they just wont let it. they should have just stopped at 3.
---
You've got headpigeons. Go to the nurse.