The ONE time in a week I get on and servers are down

#1CooLJaY2kay4Posted 2/6/2013 3:05:50 PM
Anyone else getting this right now? I played a Spartan Ops mission and now I'm getting the message for server not available.
---
"A strong man doesn't need to read the future, he makes his own." - Solid Snake
#2JaascePosted 2/6/2013 3:06:23 PM
Happened to me, restarted the game and it worked fine.
---
GT: Jaasce
http://tinyurl.com/GFAQSHALO4
#3EddMarioPosted 2/6/2013 3:07:40 PM
They came down right when I completed the final chapter of the newest episode of Spartan Ops. I reset my xbox because I thought it was that, but then I saw the servers are down, so I don't even know if I'll have to redo it or not. Even if I do, it's a really fun one to do and I honestly think we should get a dominion variant based on it.
---
"You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." - Walt Disney
#4CooLJaY2kay4(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 3:08:13 PM
I've restarted twice and it's still saying it. The War Games playlist is on a "default" list, too. It appears everyone has bunched up into regular slayer, so that makes me assume it's happening to everyone.
---
#5Killean_NuggetsPosted 2/6/2013 3:09:20 PM(edited)
I've restarted twice and it's still saying it. The War Games playlist is on a "default" list, too. It appears everyone has bunched up into regular slayer, so that makes me assume it's happening to everyone.

Your disc is probably at fault TC, this problem was very common on previous halos. Unfortunately the only way you will be able to play online is to buy a new disc :(
---
vBlite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw5x_bc9Lvo&feature=plcp
#6XxKrazyChaosxXPosted 2/6/2013 3:12:16 PM
Same thing just happened to me.
---
"I woke up at four am by accident in time for the paper to be delivered. Guess what? It's not a kid on a bike, it's a man in a car." - Kevin Malone
#7Matt_256Posted 2/6/2013 3:14:24 PM
It's happening to me and my brother too. It's nothing to do with the disc, they're obviously having server issues. I was bitter too, it's the first time in a week I've had time to play. I've got 2 hours to spare to play with my bro online and the servers are messed up. lol. Go figure..
#8CooLJaY2kay4(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 3:14:25 PM
Killean_Nuggets posted...

Your disc is probably at fault TC, this problem was very common on previous halos. Unfortunately the only way you will be able to play online is to buy a new disc :(

Nope, I just went on Waypoint forums, and they are all having server down issue as well. 343 is either doing something, or having a problem. My guess is that it could be a TU.
---
#9phillyeagles123Posted 2/6/2013 3:29:34 PM
Glad it's not just me. Any word on what the issue is?
#10Phifty2Posted 2/6/2013 3:38:29 PM
I don't think it's a TU. Wouldn't they wait until 1-4 a.m. to disrupt as few players as possible?

I think it just went crashy.
---
"Oh, well. What the hell. Checkers sells more than chess."