today I'm feeling teal

#1ODommPosted 2/6/2013 3:17:30 PM
how many times can you look at your Spraytan and have the colour remind you of the ocean. dat greenish blue teal coloured armor, i live for that.

how many of you Lady Killers out there rock the teal armor?
raise yo hands in the air raise yo hands in tha aiiirrr

Heres 2 u
---
The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist...
~~Keep Calm and Chive On~~
#2AyumiSqueezetoyPosted 2/6/2013 3:18:43 PM
Teal-a To-Kill-Ya!
---
The Reclamation is resting >_>
#3SpiduxxudipSPosted 2/6/2013 3:19:44 PM
I had yellow and ice yesterday, today is all black. I'm Gothic/Emo today. My spartan will listen to some 'Park and run a plasma down his arm. Across the arm, of course, because he's not serious he just wants attention like a little nub.
---
Growin up, low enough, musta sucked - Call me what? call me a Kluster***,
Thizz iz what it iz -- GT - Spidux
#4Msheridan1990Posted 2/6/2013 3:19:49 PM
ive never killed a lady but les just say i got several restraining orders against me lmfao
---
offical voice of the h4 community LOL
#5ODomm(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 3:23:43 PM
SpiduxxudipS posted...
I had yellow and ice yesterday, today is all black. I'm Gothic/Emo today. My spartan will listen to some 'Park and run a plasma down his arm. Across the arm, of course, because he's not serious he just wants attention like a little nub.

I bet he wears eyeliner and black lipstick too, huh? IMO there should be a torso in the game with a spike collar id wear that ****.
---
The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist...
~~Keep Calm and Chive On~~