So I finally created a Spartan I think looks good enough and 343 still failed me

#1Phoenixmon2Posted 2/6/2013 7:04:08 PM(edited)
I'm using the Hazop shoulders, and just looking at my Spartan again after playing a few games, and the right arm is freaking missing a chunk of armor!

Every shoulder item has these parts that fit around the bicep and tricep that the shoulder piece is attatched to. The left shoulder Hazop piece has both of these, but the right piece is missing the part that goes on the tricep. It's ruined.

Thing is, the Hazop shoulders, and my arm armor and the leg armor all use the Forest skin...so, if anyone wants to help me out of this MASSIVE dilemma, that would be really cool. All I can give is assurance that you're really cool.
#2SpiduxxudipSPosted 2/6/2013 7:04:09 PM
Foreskin.
---
Growin up, low enough, musta sucked - Call me what? call me a Kluster***,
Thizz iz what it iz -- GT - Spidux
#3tekn1quesPosted 2/6/2013 7:37:13 PM
inb4LOLfirstworldproblems
---
Help yourself to some decent meat on the way out..
#4MephystoPosted 2/7/2013 11:09:20 AM(edited)
I use warmaster shoulders, they seem to form fit better and look more like something you'd actually wear instead of looking like you just slapped metal objects on the sides of your arms to have something there. They blend better and don't stick out as much as the rest of the shoulder designs do.

Can't help you with your forest skin issue.... tbh, i think making the skins as individual armor piece variations instead of a paint style overlay on top of regular armor was a stupid idea anyway.
#5EDarienPosted 2/7/2013 11:16:09 AM
Mephysto posted...

Can't help you with your forest skin issue.... tbh, i think making the skins as individual armor piece variations instead of a paint style overlay on top of regular armor was a stupid idea anyway.

Completely agree w/ this. I was shocked when I found out that when you pre-ordered (which I didn't, but I looked into the bonuses after the fact) the game from various retailers, the bonus was a single piece of armor w/ the design on it. I originally thought it was an overlay that you could put on any/all the armors in the game. The same for the weapons. I don't see why Fracture or Noble "designs" can't be put on every weapon.

Oh well. Maybe they'll get it right on the next one.

Wait. Is this what it feels like to have an iPhone? Hrm.
---
Lali-ho!
#6ssj3bladePosted 2/7/2013 12:42:19 PM
The best shoulders = Rogue
The best chestpiece = Stalker
The best helmet = Warrior
---
http://i46.tinypic.com/68tye8.jpg
~ ssj3blade || GT = finalfantastica
#7EDarienPosted 2/7/2013 6:57:40 PM
ssj3blade posted...
The best shoulders = Rogue
The best chestpiece = Stalker
The best helmet = Warrior

I use two different shoulders, but Rogue might be one of them when I unlock them. For now, Defender is on the left and the right ... I can't remember.

Chest I tend to alternate a few, myself: Soldier I used to use but stopped a bit ago, Warrior, Aviator is my main currently used, and Scout is ok.

Helmet I stick to Warrior, but I'm looking forward to Engineer to see how it goes w/ the rest I use. I like it, but have seen it in white (my main color) and it looks meh in white. Looks great in "steel" though. Or whatever they're calling the 'almost black' these days. Gungnir is cool, too, but that smile throws me a little. Scout and Recon are both decent, too, but I don't actually use them. They do remind me of the helmet I used in H3, though. I think it was Rogue back then, though.
---
Lali-ho!