When it's laggy you can't even use your ****

#11Msheridan1990Posted 2/6/2013 10:07:01 PM
mm>oot
---
offical voice of the h4 community LOL
#12RAGEface14Posted 2/6/2013 10:12:58 PM
Msheridan1990 posted...
mm>oot

Depends on if you ever got Biggoron's Sword.
---
"Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens."
GT: RAGEface14
#13unknown_suspectPosted 2/6/2013 11:27:28 PM
Wand of Gamelon actually has some pretty boss music. No joke.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQcpVIEKIPo

Also I second MM > OoT
---
"Nothin' like a good scrubbin'!" - deathsyte05
360 GT: UnknownSuspect5
#14LTferretPosted 2/7/2013 2:09:35 AM
SunDevil77 posted...
Hey man, have you played Fire Emblem: Awakening yet?

Good stuff.

I'm getting my **** kicked in.

Its a lot harder then Path of Radiance
---
Why do people run from me?
#15gofghxgPosted 2/7/2013 4:47:31 AM
RAGEface14 posted...
Paper_Mario_4 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
Paper_Mario_4 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...

Good stuff.

I want to beat all the Legend of Zelda games before I go playing any hardcore RPGs son.

Ah, have you ever played Majora's? Fantastic. Way underrated.

That is my third favorite video game of all time. It's not only underrated, it' almost rivals OoT. That's a huge statement considering Super mario 64 is the greatest video game of all time and OOT used it's game engine. It's not my favorite but it is without doubt the greatest video game we have.

I prefer Ocarina, actually. It feels more emotional than Majora's Mask. But then again, I spent more time in OoT than MM.

---
I'm not saying He's batman, I'm just saying no-ones ever seen Darth Vader and batman in the same room together.
#16ShadowMaster684Posted 2/7/2013 9:03:13 AM
SunDevil77 posted...

Good stuff.

Love it. Been playing the hell out of it. Also, the people on that board actually talk about the game, rather than whinging and trolling all the time. Really puts this board's atrocity under the spotlight.
#17SunDevil77Posted 2/7/2013 9:22:51 AM
ShadowMaster684 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...

Good stuff.

Love it. Been playing the hell out of it. Also, the people on that board actually talk about the game, rather than whinging and trolling all the time. Really puts this board's atrocity under the spotlight.

Nintendo boards are, for the most part, very civil.

I love the Animal Crossing: New Leaf board. People are...nice.
---
Royal with Cheese. What do they call a Big Mac? Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.
#18enterthemadroxPosted 2/7/2013 10:22:24 AM
Not sure if it's lag or someone screwing with the game to score regicides but I was in a game of Team Regicide earlier and for some reason, most of the game was me staring at a part of the map and waiting to respawn then the timer would start up again while an opponent gained a new kill.

That same person then teleported so one second he was right in front of me running away not knowing I was behind him, the next he was in a mongoose crashing into a tree.
---
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong
#19enterthemadroxPosted 2/7/2013 10:25:39 AM
RAGEface14 posted...
Msheridan1990 posted...
mm>oot

Depends on if you ever got Biggoron's Sword.

I got Biggoron's sword many times but I still think the overall story and experience in MM was better than OOT.
---
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong
#20ST_ZeroPosted 2/7/2013 10:34:46 AM
How did raging about H4 turn into virgin talk?
---
One of the best at halo that graced gamefaqs. I give halo lessons for MS points, msg me.