Man those dlc maps turned out to be a bust!

#11RanmaRanmaPosted 2/9/2013 2:58:42 AM
I bought them. They're so bad I deleted them so I wouldn't get them in rotation though.
---
http://animerecap.blogspot.com/
#12M_LivePosted 2/9/2013 5:07:23 AM
imho, things like map packs should be free or at the very least, less than $10. There's no justification for charging 1/6 of the game's price for something that doesn't come near to that amount of content. Can't see myself ever buying one, I support paid DLC when it's something like the add-ons for Fallout 3/New Vegas, that are only $10 and add a substantial amount of new content.
---
http://soundcloud.com/marcostaz
I be on the porch ass naked with a shotgun
#13SlickwillybPosted 2/9/2013 5:24:42 AM
DLC maps are becoming such a rip-off that I've stopped buying them.
#14DvoloS88Posted 2/9/2013 7:01:50 AM
No, no they were not. Sure that dlc fiasco at launch didnt help but PEOPLE all three maps look gorgeous, if you havnt spent the time to actually appreciate the visuals mess around in forge a bit. Wreckage has amazing lighting effects, the back drop of that grav lift machine is stunning and the map plays n looks like a bigger version of halo 2s burial grounds. Shatters back drops are great as well with that green volcanic eruption and the map plays great for any big team mode. Harvest is the only one im not a fan of how it plays. But yet again it looks great, anyone notice the train going through the upper middle? Very reminiscent to terminal in halo 2. So 3 bigger sized maps with gorgeous visuals and a new game mode suck? Oh and im also tired of people using the crimson playlist population as proof of why it sux , HELLO NOBODY WANTS TO PLAY THE SAME THREE MAPS OVER N OVER no matter how good they may be. That is why the population is dead, any body who wants to write off crimson pack you clearly suck at.all 3 maps and havnt given them a shot.
#15DvoloS88Posted 2/9/2013 7:13:55 AM
RanmaRanma posted...
I bought them. They're so bad I deleted them so I wouldn't get them in rotation though.

You sir are an idiot
#16RedheadedPantsPosted 2/9/2013 10:00:17 AM
DvoloS88 posted...
No, no they were not. Sure that dlc fiasco at launch didnt help but PEOPLE all three maps look gorgeous, if you havnt spent the time to actually appreciate the visuals mess around in forge a bit. Wreckage has amazing lighting effects, the back drop of that grav lift machine is stunning and the map plays n looks like a bigger version of halo 2s burial grounds. Shatters back drops are great as well with that green volcanic eruption and the map plays great for any big team mode. Harvest is the only one im not a fan of how it plays. But yet again it looks great, anyone notice the train going through the upper middle? Very reminiscent to terminal in halo 2. So 3 bigger sized maps with gorgeous visuals and a new game mode suck? Oh and im also tired of people using the crimson playlist population as proof of why it sux , HELLO NOBODY WANTS TO PLAY THE SAME THREE MAPS OVER N OVER no matter how good they may be. That is why the population is dead, any body who wants to write off crimson pack you clearly suck at.all 3 maps and havnt given them a shot.

The last Halo map pack I got was in Halo 3 because lately at least 50% of the DLC maps are so bad I wouldnt want the chance of playing them in matchmaking because they're installed to my xbox.
---
I'm no Superman
GT - Thumbserelly NOT RedheadedPants
#17RanmaRanmaPosted 2/9/2013 2:09:14 PM(edited)
DvoloS88 posted...
RanmaRanma posted...

You sir are an idiot

Why? I didn't know the quality of them. I purchased them to give them a chance. Just looking at a map means nothing. One must actually play the map to learn its nuances and appreciate it. Sadly, the maps are poor. Do you disagree?

So, I deleted them so that better maps, such as Ragnarok, Haven and Adrift would be more frequent. Sure, I'm tired of the limited variety, but I'm not wasting my time on a poorly designed, over-sized map that I don't enjoy.

Want a good map? Guardian, the Pit, Standoff, Lockout, etc. Halo 4's best maps fail to compare, and these new maps are just rubbish.
---
http://animerecap.blogspot.com/
#18Ir0nmanPosted 2/9/2013 5:17:18 PM
They good for big team. They will never get voted for if rag or exile is in the mix
---
GT: kilr4hire
#19Reverseisback(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 10:00:14 PM
It's ok but I think as a marketing stand point they failed.
#20KageNoSenshiPosted 2/12/2013 12:17:16 AM
#14 DvoloS88 Posted
The DLC maps are great because they have awesome graphics.

LOL this guy...
---
MvC3 Mains - Spidey(Y)/Deadpool(B)/Doom(B) | Experimenting: Phoenix(A)/Dante/(Y)/Doom(B)
XBL GT: KageSenshi ------ Chikara - Chie - Yuuki