I want a Halo game with __________ as the Protagonist.

#31Mr_arizonaPosted 2/8/2013 1:57:29 PM
Red Vs Blue the game!
Plays similar to Halo except more badass melee combat and humor throughout.

Storyline could just be the Reds and Blue teaming up to take down the Meta and the director's left overs.
---
http://i.imgur.com/HLzCM.gif
#32Thomas_MaplePosted 2/8/2013 3:08:57 PM
Sephiroth9704 posted...
what about the rock...john cenea....HHH...sting....maybe arnold shwarzngetter....steve stallone...i dont knwo samus...link...mario (lol)....
why?

Chris Jericho or CM Punk?
---
#Free Msheridan1990
#33ValzacardXPosted 2/8/2013 3:43:16 PM
Create a Spartan for the way. Like with Mass Effect.
---
GT:Kahlilx77,
The internet, where common sense is a monumental achievement
#34SonyHoundDawgPosted 2/8/2013 4:01:20 PM(edited)
spoilers i fyou didnt play H3

reton the ending to H3. Johnson lives and was turned into a half robot half man to survive
#35enterthemadroxPosted 2/8/2013 4:04:15 PM
SonyHoundDawg posted...
spoilers i fyou didnt play H3

reton the ending to H3. Johnson lives and was turned into a half robot half man to survive

Like Robocop?
---
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong
#36SpankyMagooPosted 2/8/2013 4:16:01 PM
Samus. No need to switch out crappy armor abilities when your already the most decked out Bounty Hunter in the galaxy. (never played Other M but heard it was crap so I skipped it)
---
GT: Spanky Magoo
"People who are offended by hypothetical situations can hypothetically **** themselves"
#37darkmaian23Posted 2/8/2013 11:56:42 PM
Here are some plausible ideas for spin-off games:
Ancient human warrior
Ancient Promethean
343 Guilty Spark or some other monitor (for some type of building game)
Dr. Halsey (for some type of spy or intrigue story)
A Forerunner Lifeworker (an A-life game)

I think some of these would actually be cool.
#38CaltenburnPosted 2/9/2013 12:10:33 AM
Captain Falcon.
---
u am no real super sand
#39IluvurmomwcPosted 2/9/2013 12:13:08 AM
The soup nazi
---
I teach Halo lessons for MP's. PM me if interested.
GT: Mak3itaphattyyy
#40The_LerfPosted 2/9/2013 9:33:33 AM
A game where you play as the Gravemind might be pretty cool, if it was pulled off correctly. The way I see it, it would be played like a combination of the zombies gametype, and the old Gamecube game, Geist. For those who have not played it, you are a ghost, and you fly around in the ethereal dimension possessing people/items to try to get back to your body. I'd recommend looking it up in order to "get" this idea more.

I'm imagining a kind of hybrid FPS/RTS, where the Gravemind's consciousness can possess different flood units, with the ultimate goal being to infect the galaxy. For example, if there a lot of combat enemies in a group, the Gravemind's consciousness (you) can possess the mind of a flood combat form, and take them out easily. Likewise, against a bunch of unarmed civilians, you could possess a flood carrier form and easily convert them to more combat forms to use. Infection forms would be good against slow moving enemies, and etc, etc.

Obviously there would need to be some more flood types (I can't even remember what the flood pure forms were) in order to keep things from getting stale.
Just some food for thought.