Classic halo in halo 4 ever?

#1ThirdDegreePosted 2/7/2013 9:03:13 PM
what are the chances of a Classic halo playlist in halo 4 like the anniversary playlist in Reach? They really need to keep that going. Here's a playlist for all of you that love halo and hate all the crap we've added over the years. Seriously OG is the way to go.
---
gamertag: HndrdDollarBaby
PSN: HundrdDollarBaby
#2SunDevil77Posted 2/7/2013 9:05:09 PM
I lol'd
---
Royal with Cheese. What do they call a Big Mac? Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.
#3Dakota_DevilPosted 2/7/2013 9:06:17 PM
Halo: CE is still the best Halo and I would support your idea TC.
---
From way downtown......BANG!
#4gofghxgPosted 2/8/2013 4:37:48 AM
or blood gulch in reach.
---
I'm not saying He's batman, I'm just saying no-ones ever seen Darth Vader and batman in the same room together.
#5RAGEface14Posted 2/8/2013 4:50:11 AM
Dakota_Devil posted...
Halo: CE is still the best Halo (If you have a PC and if not, Halo 2) I would support your idea TC.

Fixd taht 4 u thar
---
"Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens."
GT: RAGEface14
#6SpiduxxudipSPosted 2/8/2013 9:38:55 AM
I have a couple of remake maps that I'm tweaking stuff on, and a game type without Instant Respawns and Without Sprint. I'll have customs of Halo CE throwbacks in due time.
---
What do I look like, Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No Doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
Thizz iz what it iz -- GT - Spidux
#7darealest47Posted 2/8/2013 10:16:09 AM
RAGEface14 posted...
Dakota_Devil posted...
Halo: CE is still the best Halo (If you have a PC and if not, Halo 2) I would support your idea TC.

Fixd taht 4 u thar

This; even halo 2 on xbox live wasn't better than CE on pc. My opinion, no need for an arguement.
---
won't change this sig until pittsburgh steelers gets their 7th ring
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2eVPxvaIzec