Railgun on team doubles needs to go.

#1OblivionSeptimPosted 2/7/2013 9:34:41 PM
I just think it's unbalanced for a 2v2 matchup. I look at doubles as a group exercise. One where you are tactical. The railgun ruins that. It's imo an instakill button. Yes I've lost matches thanks to that thing but I've also been getting my but handed to me and with the rail gun, completely decimate. Snipers are fine by me as they require some skill to use, heck even sticky launcher is alright since the timing between when it launches to when you can detonate it gives a small window to outrun the blast radius but that railgun is disgusting.
#2Cereal4youPosted 2/7/2013 9:36:21 PM
Nah....
#3bd0g5Posted 2/7/2013 9:39:51 PM
Someone can't aim.
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#4OblivionSeptim(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 9:43:00 PM
Actually I'd like to think I'm not too bad at Halo and I know that this does come off as a bit of a whine but I just think it's unbalanced. It doesn't matter how good my aiming is since the charge time for the railgun is so short that they can fire before I can pump in five head shots. Idk I just don't like it in doubles. 4v4 slayer is fine but when I can grab a railgun then get an ordinance dropped railgun before I even deplete the one I have, there is an issue I believe
#5__balePosted 2/7/2013 10:04:06 PM
OblivionSeptim posted...
Actually I'd like to think I'm not too bad at Halo and I know that this does come off as a bit of a whine but I just think it's unbalanced. It doesn't matter how good my aiming is since the charge time for the railgun is so short that they can fire before I can pump in five head shots. Idk I just don't like it in doubles. 4v4 slayer is fine but when I can grab a railgun then get an ordinance dropped railgun before I even deplete the one I have, there is an issue I believe

100% sure you are garbage at halo
---
wow strafing tryhards, i always stand still so the bullets can hit me. Whenever someone trys to dodge my shots i know they're a virgin LMAO
#6OblivionSeptim(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 10:14:22 PM
I wouldn't say garbage haha. Definitely not the best but I can normally hold my own.
#7ODommPosted 2/7/2013 11:13:23 PM
I think spawn times just need to be increased. There's almost always a Sniper or Railgun in someone's hands the whole game.
---
The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist...
~~Keep Calm and Chive On~~
#8__balePosted 2/7/2013 11:17:48 PM
OblivionSeptim posted...
I wouldn't say garbage haha. Definitely not the best but I can normally hold my own.

Well msheridan would and he's the voice of the community
---
wow strafing tryhards, i always stand still so the bullets can hit me. Whenever someone trys to dodge my shots i know they're a virgin LMAO
#9RAGEface14Posted 2/7/2013 11:40:44 PM
OblivionSeptim posted...

Just beat the enemy to the railgun and you're good.

Unless Bdog's right and you can't aim, which would be sad because even I dominate with that gun.
---
"Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens."
GT: RAGEface14
#10xoAxeloxPosted 2/7/2013 11:54:23 PM
i'd rather have sniper spawns over railguns tbh

railgun is too easy to use
---
PSN: axeei
XBL GT: axeeeeeeeeL