Railgun on team doubles needs to go.

#11BlueRunway05Posted 2/8/2013 12:02:29 AM
lol railgun. Someone's always the victim everytime I get a hand on it. I think it's too easy to get kills with whenever I'm around, so it's not really fair.
---
Water-It's good for you!-- Hard games are fun... Yes, you, Dark Souls.
#12Kazuma_YagamiPosted 2/8/2013 6:09:01 AM
I agree with you all the way TC. Even if you do suck , I'm a food player and I think the rail gun should be removed.
#13ChrisSLPosted 2/8/2013 6:28:23 AM
Kazuma_Yagami posted...
I'm a food player and I think the rail gun should be removed.

Hear that, 343? Remove it immediately! A food player has spoken!

You don't argue with those guys. They KNOW their stuff.
#14MlCKHEADPosted 2/8/2013 7:01:16 AM
Kazuma_Yagami posted...
I agree with you all the way TC. Even if you do suck , I'm a food player and I think the rail gun should be removed.

Stop playing with your food son.
---
GT: Micktory
#15Cpt_of_IndustryPosted 2/8/2013 7:35:52 AM
You did potato
---
The Jersey Guy
#16bd0g5Posted 2/8/2013 8:57:32 AM
Kazuma_Yagami posted...

How is food relevant to this discussion?
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#17RanmaRanmaPosted 2/9/2013 3:56:45 AM
Doesn't matter if you're good with it or not. It's not just the railgun. Team dubs is nothing more than endless power weapons. Sticky detonator is just as bad. With the abundance of orbital drops and the inclusion of personal ordnance, there's always too many power weapons on the map. People spawn with invis+boltshot already too. Halo has become power weapon, frag fest, camping garbage. There's no skill in any of that. It's scrubbery at its finest. I want no part of it. I'll go back to Halo 3 and my BR.
---
http://animerecap.blogspot.com/