Why do people pick Ragnorak on CTF

#1jakethenoobPosted 2/8/2013 12:47:09 AM
What's wrong with them
---
Game collection: http://postimage.org/gallery/1tqkmeku/
#2lron_SpidermanPosted 2/8/2013 12:55:43 AM
What's wrong with you?
#3Sparta19Posted 2/8/2013 12:59:32 AM
The idea of two people sneaking into a base and heroically flying off with the flag on a mongoose captivates the minds of simpletons.
---
And on the 8th day God said "Let there be fivehead!" and it was good. - wonderbreadman
#4jakethenoob(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 1:01:43 AM
Sparta19 posted...
The idea of two people sneaking into a base and heroically flying off with the flag on a mongoose captivates the minds of simpletons.

And yet all they do is shoot at you across the map while using camo.
---
Game collection: http://postimage.org/gallery/1tqkmeku/
#5BeekBeekDanPosted 2/8/2013 1:39:01 AM
Its fun. Theres more strategy on that map than pretty much all the others for capture the flag. I wish it didnt have a mantis or at least make it spawn not as fast
#6catdog97Posted 2/8/2013 2:07:53 AM
ragnarok is cool man
---
i love gwen stefani so much xD shes bananas
b-a-n-a-n-a-s
#7WrathofAchillesPosted 2/8/2013 3:03:49 AM
People choose it because [insert positive or negative superlative]. Isn't it obvious?
---
Sum unum Halorum deorum, tangam te irrumatione.
#8WillmaticPosted 2/8/2013 4:51:35 AM
WrathofAchilles posted...
People choose it because [insert positive or negative superlative]. Isn't it obvious?

Yeah but [insert condescending negativity] you [remark about how casual you are] but the [rants on about the effect of solar flares on the global market] and that's how I got my job.
#9iRGushPosted 2/8/2013 6:15:06 AM
i love flag games that take 15 minutes and go to 1
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
#10EDarienPosted 2/8/2013 6:57:25 AM
The problem w/ CTF on Ragnarok isn't the map, it's the players. Not enough people in CTF actually play the objective, offense or defense. Like you said in your follow-up, it's just idiots DMR sniping with camo. If everyone is really into it and play the objective, Rag is definitely one of the better designed maps for CTF. Multiple ways into and out of bases, getting to and back from bases,

Also, the mantis is a fun vehicle. Though, people don't tend to use it right. They either Rambo it and die on the hill, or they ignore it and it sits unused. Personally I use the Mantis for Flag D when I get it. Seems to work great. If I got the medal for it, my only Perfections were probably Mantis Flag D, actually.
---
Lali-ho!