Post itt if you have the Breach stance

#11ZeldaMutantPosted 2/8/2013 11:29:31 AM
Cereal4you posted...
ODomm posted...
Recruit stance over errythang

Best stance...the rest look extremly cheesy and nerdy.

At least at this point, all I have is recruit, "showcase my right side when all the cool stuff is on the left", and "smell my elbow while holding knife" x2. Recruit it is.
---
#12darren19822000Posted 2/8/2013 11:29:58 AM
legit 5 lazer kills checking in
---
gt darren reefnugs
#13AoENIACPosted 2/8/2013 11:35:19 AM
I want the Assault stance more than any of the ordinance ones just because I think it looks hilarious. Like you're giving a big thumbs up and pumping your fist.
---
Is there something about the way I type that makes it sound angry? Maybe it's just something about the way you read.
#14appleturnover87Posted 2/8/2013 12:30:22 PM
I wants it, but it's such a pain
---
What's love got to do, got to do with it?
#15JaidabeccaPosted 2/9/2013 12:46:53 PM(edited)
Yay, Breach stance is mine! Thank you dubs for having such frequent Railgun spawns. ^_^
---
RE4, REmake, HALO 1 & 3, & other videos here v
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jaidabecca
#16EDarienPosted 2/9/2013 9:16:01 PM
ZeldaMutant posted...
Cereal4you posted...
ODomm posted...
Recruit stance over errythang

Best stance...the rest look extremly cheesy and nerdy.

At least at this point, all I have is recruit, "showcase my right side when all the cool stuff is on the left", and "smell my elbow while holding knife" x2. Recruit it is.

Actually, I used to only use Recruit, but switched to the knife w/ the right forearm/elbow exposed. The only reason I switched was because I noticed with the gauntlets I use, there's a symbol on the right elbow. It's the only stance to show it. I notice a few people who have the same stance also use the same gloves.
---
Lali-ho!
#17DrakillionPosted 2/9/2013 9:40:04 PM
I want Believe though. It's ironic since your Spartans had that pose from Halo 3, to Halo: Reach haha

I just go for the Recruit stance because all the starter ones look lame, although I like that little glitch where your character is still facing towards you but he/she is a bit at an angle, as if saying, "Come at me, bro".
---
---
"Dating Yukari Takeba is, like, the closest thing to dating Michelle Ruff, so I don't see the reason why not."- My brother XD