New Doubles map: Hephaestus

#1ODommPosted 2/8/2013 1:34:02 PM(edited)
Check it, on my file share, now. (It's the v2 one)
Basic layout is complete with a few weapon spawns scattered about the map. Player spawns are not complete yet.
Takes inspiration from Rail in that I took the center ring area and, instead of making that the center of the map, I offset it so it was a side area. This formula can really work with any competitive maps that people like, so I'll be experimenting with it a lot now.

Feedback is appreesh (lol im so liking boys) and hope you enjoy the map.
Spawn systems and an official version will come WHENEVER I DAMN FEEL LIKE IT.

GT: MrBaiioonHandss
---
The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist...
~~Keep Calm and Chive On~~
#2appleturnover87Posted 2/8/2013 1:32:40 PM
what's your tag I might check it out later
---
What's love got to do, got to do with it?
#3ODomm(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 1:34:20 PM
tag would help

edited first post
---
The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist...
~~Keep Calm and Chive On~~
#4elitewarrior500Posted 2/8/2013 4:14:29 PM
hmm... i took a look around and it MIGHT work but gameplay would be needed for tests
---
E=mc^(OMG)/wtf
GT: Ceph Falco
#5SpiduxxudipSPosted 2/8/2013 4:30:53 PM
It's alright. I spawned on a sniper rifle, so you may want to move some spawns around. It flows fairly well, probably be a good ffa map.
---
What do I look like, Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No Doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
Thizz iz what it iz -- GT - Spidux
#6RanmaRanmaPosted 2/9/2013 3:52:08 AM
What I've learned from Halo 4 dubs is that the maps need to have tons of camping spots and endless power weapons. Infinite sticky detonators and railguns and spawning with invis+boltshot is a plus. If you can deliver all of that, then you've made what 343 considers a good team dubs map.
---
http://animerecap.blogspot.com/
#7ODomm(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 11:36:45 AM
Yea, I might try and set up a basic spawn system today and get a few test games.
And you only spawned by the sniper because I just put 4 respawn points on the map haha luck of the draw
---
~~FREE SHERIDAN~~
#8RAGEface14Posted 2/9/2013 12:22:06 PM
ODomm posted...
Yea, I might try and set up a basic spawn system today and get a few test games.
And you only spawned by the sniper because I just put 4 respawn points on the map haha luck of the draw

I'm down for a test.
---
"Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens."
GT: RAGEface14
#9ODomm(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 12:31:48 PM
RAGEface14 posted...
ODomm posted...

I'm down for a test.

Maybe later today, I'm recovering from a crazy ****ing night right now... lol
---
~~FREE SHERIDAN~~