I had a dream that we got the SMG back.

#1AllDay524Posted 2/8/2013 2:15:17 PM
I'm sad now.
---
'I was looking up Pokemon Hentai today and it was full of Gardevoirs and Pikachus. I'm like what the hell is this? Wheres all the May and Dawn pics?' LittleUnit
#2ODommPosted 2/8/2013 2:35:34 PM
I think it would actually be a pretty balanced secondary loadout option. Surprised they didn't have it in this game.

Specialization: ODST
Armor: ODST
Skin: SMG with silencer and red dot
Perk: Orbital Drop (lets you choose where you want to spawn..? maybe?)
or
Covert (do not show up on radar. Active Camo can NOT be coupled with this perk)
---
The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist...
~~FREE SHERIDAN~~
#3Scooby510Posted 2/8/2013 2:43:10 PM
You had a dream about a video game? lmao nerd
---
Lil B is my friend.
#4TrickyPonyPosted 2/8/2013 2:46:20 PM
At first I thought that an SMG would be useless unless they also brought back dual wield, but then I thought as a secondary weapon yeah, that wouldn't be so bad, maybe less accurate and less damaging than the AR
#5WrathofAchillesPosted 2/8/2013 3:40:45 PM
ODomm posted...
I think it would actually be a pretty balanced secondary loadout option. Surprised they didn't have it in this game.

or

+1
---
Sum unum Halorum deorum, tangam te irrumatione.
#6baconluverPosted 2/8/2013 8:44:37 PM
Scooby510 posted...
You had a dream about a video game? lmao nerd

Dude, you do realize almost everyone on this site is a nerd, right?
---
---
If you give Cave Johnson lemons, your house will burn down.
#7Cereal4youPosted 2/8/2013 8:57:49 PM
ODomm posted...

or

Don't like the covert one...don't get me wrong I would love it but...sound slightly op.
#8Bluestar72Posted 2/8/2013 9:09:58 PM
Seems a bit silly.

The AR is an all-purpose automatic weapon (inb4 AR-sucks-comments), and the SAW is essentially the spiritual successer to Halo 2 and 3's SMG.

Although I guess it would be kinda neat to have an SMG with the ability to zoom. It'd probably need to be a primary, though.
---
How many lasers does it take to open a bank account at McDonalds?
#9AllDay524(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 10:07:08 PM
Seems a bit silly.

The AR is an all-purpose automatic weapon (inb4 AR-sucks-comments), and the SAW is essentially the spiritual successer to Halo 2 and 3's SMG.

Although I guess it would be kinda neat to have an SMG with the ability to zoom. It'd probably need to be a primary, though.

It was a secondary in my dream, and it did have zoom.
---
'I was looking up Pokemon Hentai today and it was full of Gardevoirs and Pikachus. I'm like what the hell is this? Wheres all the May and Dawn pics?' LittleUnit
#10VirtuousHermiTPosted 2/8/2013 10:37:55 PM
SMGizzy plus PLASMA RIFLE if MASTER CHIEF can do it. Obviously, do it again drrrrrrrrrrrrr forgot to duals wieldz LAME
---
One defends when his strength is inadequate, he attacks when it is abundant. Pretend inferiority and encourage his arrogance.