The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Level Cap Increase?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Level Cap Increase?
2 years ago#1
Just wondering, if anyone knows if the the lvl 130 cap will be increase
2 years ago#2
Wasn't Reaches level cap increased? I'd imagine at some point it will since a good majority of players are already at 130. They'll give an increase but it won't be specialization classes anymore.
---
What do I look like, Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No Doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
Thizz iz what it iz -- GT - Spidux
2 years ago#3
I thought that they were going to release another Spec batch.
---
Be careful around explosions, they're contagious.
GT: L337 Muffen
2 years ago#4
Damn, people want an increase from 130?

I've been playing since release and only just hit 69 last night and I thought I played a lot.
---
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong
2 years ago#5
enterthemadrox posted...

I've been playing since release and only just hit 69 last night and I thought I played a lot.

I haven't played the game in 2 months until yesterday, and I hit 130 3 weeks before I stopped playing.

Double Exp made leveling VERY fast.
2 years ago#6
enterthemadrox posted...

giggity
2 years ago#7
The SR system is a joke.
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
2 years ago#8
bd0g5 posted...
The SR system is a joke.

But it's not - unless you're dumb enough to use it as an indicator of player skill. For what it is - a measurement of progress in terms of unlockables - it's perfectly fine.
---
These young bloods don't understand the game of basketball
2 years ago#9
Wasn't Reaches level cap increased? I'd imagine at some point it will since a good majority of players are already at 130. They'll give an increase but it won't be specialization classes anymore.

It wasn't increased, people were just capped at Lt. Col. for 2 months.
---
Blitz shouldn't be able to pull through walls either. That is a nonsensical glitch that Riot really needs to fix. --Alex Hinkley/Xander7756
2 years ago#10
avalanchegeniex posted...
enterthemadrox posted...

I haven't played the game in 2 months until yesterday, and I hit 130 3 weeks before I stopped playing.

Double Exp made leveling VERY fast.

With that math, you hit 130sr 11 days after game was released.
Cap was 100,000 a day at that time, so you were no where near 130sr.

Gotta love liars who can't do simple math.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Level Cap Increase?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived