Do you think halo 4's population will rise back up?

#1pcmike2Posted 2/8/2013 6:30:11 PM
Do you think halo 4's population will rise back up? - Results (296 votes)
Yes
24.66% (73 votes)
No
75.34% (223 votes)
This poll is now closed.
http://halocharts.com/2012/chart/dailypeakpopulation/all

It seems it's getting lower each week. I think once 343 makes good changes with a title update, more people might come back.
---
SSBB FC:0946-1920-8546
#2IluvurmomwcPosted 2/8/2013 6:34:19 PM
There are so many good xbox games being released that I can easily see Halo 4 falling off the top 10 board within a month from now.
---
I teach Halo lessons for MP's. PM me if interested.
GT: Mak3itaphattyyy
#3SunDevil77Posted 2/8/2013 6:38:19 PM
Iluvurmomwc posted...
There are so many good xbox games being released that I can easily see Halo 4 falling off the top 10 board within a month from now.

Nah, Halo's got staying power.
Games like Dead Space 3 and Aliens? They're great, but get forgotten fast.
---
Royal with Cheese. What do they call a Big Mac? Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.
#4LordNobunagaPosted 2/8/2013 6:57:06 PM(edited)
No. I don't see it bringing the previous players back unless they bring back a major game type, for good. Plus, lots of people just seem to want the old Halo back, me included.

One starting weapon, other weapons only accessible on map. and gameplay centered on controlling a certain hotspot on the map, respawn times that last a few seconds, rankings like Private-General, etc. Halo 3 was still the last fun Halo game to me. Reach was meh due to the AAa, and Halo 4 is not doing it for me, really.
---
Elisabeth Blanctorche fanboy.
youtube.com/user/CommElite, and GT: TM07
#5IluvurmomwcPosted 2/8/2013 6:53:05 PM
Bioshock, ,Metal Gear,Gears Of War, plus, mass effect and dead space. I think you're wrong. Also, once people hit 130 which isn't that much game play time, there's no incentive to constantly play the game anymore. I bet you this Halo game falls off quicker than any of the previous releases.
---
#6appleturnover87Posted 2/8/2013 7:05:34 PM
It will get at least a temporary spike when 1-50 is out
---
What's love got to do, got to do with it?
#7SunDevil77Posted 2/8/2013 7:08:29 PM
Iluvurmomwc posted...
Bioshock, ,Metal Gear,Gears Of War, plus, mass effect and dead space. I think you're wrong. Also, once people hit 130 which isn't that much game play time, there's no incentive to constantly play the game anymore. I bet you this Halo game falls off quicker than any of the previous releases.

This post shows how much you know
---
Royal with Cheese. What do they call a Big Mac? Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.
#8IluvurmomwcPosted 2/8/2013 7:12:48 PM
Ya, apparently a hell of a lot more than you. I can actually think outside the Halo box.
---
#9SunDevil77Posted 2/8/2013 7:13:53 PM
Iluvurmomwc posted...
Ya, apparently a hell of a lot more than you. I can actually think outside the Halo box.

Hm...is that why it isn't just 130 anymore?
1-50 is coming?

Being logical makes me way more intelligent than you.
---
#10IluvurmomwcPosted 2/8/2013 7:18:28 PM
1-50 is coming? What exactly are you implying. I've reached SR 130. There are no more ranks after this level. Try being clearer next time you attempt to poorly defend your case.
---