Do you think halo 4's population will rise back up?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Do you think halo 4's population will rise back up?

User Info: 27_True_Runes

27_True_Runes
4 years ago#21
If they put in MLG then yes.
If Goku was a pokemon he would be Lucario.

User Info: SpiduxxudipS

SpiduxxudipS
4 years ago#22
The thing that bothers me the most about 4 is the lack of a Lone Wolves playlist. Regicide is pretty much the same but tweaked a little. I just want to play a map where I can shoot everything I see and get rewarded the same no matter who I kill.

Yeah, I'd like an FFA game type where the winner of the match is determined by who killed the most, not who got a couple of lucky kills on the 'leader'.
What do I look like, Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No Doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
Thizz iz what it iz -- GT - Spidux

User Info: bd0g5

bd0g5
4 years ago#23
27_True_Runes posted...

Competitive playlist is out on the 18th
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo

User Info: MlCKHEAD

MlCKHEAD
4 years ago#24
If they keep updating the game like they are starting to do now, I think many players will come back.
GT: Micktory

User Info: iRGush

iRGush
4 years ago#25
bd0g5 posted...
27_True_Runes posted...

Competitive playlist is out on the 18th

you would know that you tryhard lmfao
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

User Info: jakethenoob

jakethenoob
4 years ago#26
27_True_Runes posted...

Why would they put in "MLG" when MLG doesn't even have Halo anymore?
Game collection: http://postimage.org/gallery/1tqkmeku/

User Info: enterthemadrox

enterthemadrox
4 years ago#27
I've said it before and I'll continue saying it until it sinks in.

People who stopped playing by now won't magically come back when a Title Update is released. I'd be surprised if they even knew there was a TU coming out.

If you're done with a game, you're done with it. No going back.
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong

User Info: EDarien

EDarien
4 years ago#28
enterthemadrox posted...

People who stopped playing by now won't magically come back when a Title Update is released. I'd be surprised if they even knew there was a TU coming out.

Unfortunately, this is absolutely the truth. This is the problem with the old "Release now, unfinished, but we'll update it" vs "release it 5-6 months later".

A push-back can be annoying, but if it's good enough, the buzz will spread and it will sell. Once you release a game and alienate people, they put it down and never look it up again. If anyone stopped playing it, they're not going to know a TU is coming or any of the other updates it may get.

I still think it's a fun game, but population-wise it's about where it's going to stay, or it'll continue to go down if they don't update frequently enough or to most people's liking.
Lali-ho!

User Info: bd0g5

bd0g5
4 years ago#29
enterthemadrox posted...

Wrong. I stopped playing reach probably a month after it came out because I was just not having fun. Bloom, no fun playlists, etc seriously ruined it for me. I decided to give it another chance in early 2012 and I actually started to like the game. If it wasn't for the TU, I might have just quit again and might have not even bought H4.
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Do you think halo 4's population will rise back up?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived