Just got 31 (32?) kills on Wreckage...

#1Phoenixmon2Posted 2/9/2013 6:55:13 PM
That's my record. I used a Warthog turret for 4 kills, but other than that, I'm surprised I did that much damage on foot. My team wasn't very good, and we were down a man from the start, but still...I pulled off some sick ****. I had a double kill + bulltrue + from the grave from one plasma stick, and I PP'd a Warthog, jacked the turret, killed the driver, gunner, and another blue guy for a triple kill and somehow also got a busted! medal in there with it. I might have to go look at the film for that one again. I probably could have had a few more if the Railgun wasn't so random...

Anyway...I feel like this wasn't just going to be a brag topic, I was going to bring up something I think was worthy of discussion, but now I can't remember.

w/e
#2catdog97Posted 2/9/2013 7:02:08 PM
ok?

no one cares at all, you're bad.
---
i love gwen stefani so much xD shes bananas
b-a-n-a-n-a-s
#3SpiduxxudipSPosted 2/9/2013 7:04:15 PM
One game of grifball and I tripled your record. Not that I made this post to brag or anything, but now I can't remember what I wanted to discuss.
---
What do I look like, Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No Doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
Thizz iz what it iz -- GT - Spidux
#4el3ctricm3nk3yPosted 2/9/2013 7:22:36 PM
Good for you man.
You should save the replay.
#5Phoenixmon2(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 9:20:57 PM
SpiduxxudipS posted...
One game of grifball and I tripled your record. Not that I made this post to brag or anything, but now I can't remember what I wanted to discuss.

lol noob grifball doesn't count
#6SpiduxxudipSPosted 2/9/2013 9:46:21 PM
Wreckage is a Big Team map, isn't it?
---
What do I look like, Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No Doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
Thizz iz what it iz -- GT - Spidux
#7BlueRunway05Posted 2/10/2013 12:45:26 AM
Phoenixmon2 posted...
SpiduxxudipS posted...

Again, Grifball doesn't count. I got 80 kills one time.
---
Water-It's good for you!-- Hard games are fun... Yes, you, Dark Souls.
#8N3xtG3nGam3rPosted 2/10/2013 2:23:48 AM
BlueRunway05 posted...
Phoenixmon2 posted...
SpiduxxudipS posted...

Again, Grifball doesn't count. I got 80 kills one time.

Wow, one whole time??

I was telling my friend about a grifball game i played and how high i scored in it, and he said the same thing.

Funny though, i convinced him to finally play a game of it with me, and he couldn't even rack up 15 kills in a 10 minute game. And while that happened, he witnessed me go 65-14, and obtain 2 Killionaires in the process.

There really isn't anything noobish about always-(literally every game)-scoring 50-60+ kills, getting a ridiculous amount of multi-kill medals, less than 20 deaths and winning 90% of the grifball matches i play, while having the highest total score out of everybody on both teams; not only from killing people, but from scoring with the ball also.

If grifball doesn't count, then i guess Oddball, CTF, and any other non-deathmatch based game type doesn't matter as far as kills go right?......NOOOOOOOOOOO.

Kills are kills, you either put in work, or get worked-no matter what the game mode is.

When you all played Halo 2 online, and the sword only matches, did you win the match and think to yourself that your performance didnt matter, because everyone was using just swords? Or if you played king-of-the-hill, and went -33 on your K/D spread, that that wasn't bad, regaurdless of winning/losing?

All moot points. Im good at getting kills in every mode i play, but this whole idea that grifball is for noobs, or doesnt count--guess what? Your K/D ratio rises and falls no matter what Wargames game modes you decide to play.
---
ASUS p8h61-M (Rev 3.0) | Intel CORE i3 | 4GB DDr3 | 500GB HDD | 600w PSU | nVidia EVGA GTX 470 1.2GB GDDr5
#9MlCKHEADPosted 2/10/2013 4:39:17 AM
N3xtG3nGam3r posted...
*nonsensical rambling*

Are you actually trying to pass off grifball as a competitive playlist? lol.

And K/D ratio is not a reliable way of determining how good someone is.
---
GT: Micktory
#10iFi_SalamanderPosted 2/10/2013 4:54:01 AM
I don't think I have ever passed 30 kills in Griffball, and that is because since the beginning of time I have sucked with Gravity Hammers.

Probably because I am so laid back while playing that game. It is smarter to lure the other opponents after you then actually kill them since it helps get points.
---
3DS FC: 4312-9992-0441