Is master cheif a Virgin ?

#1Laughing_CatPosted 2/10/2013 8:43:33 AM
^
---
I pity the fool.
#2spindler01Posted 2/10/2013 8:44:18 AM
tl;dr
#3H3YGUYS34Posted 2/10/2013 8:45:19 AM
Yeah and no hes never done a real person but cortana would always screw with his mind and although his body.
---
If tomorrow is yesterday and today is tomorrow then tomorrow is today. Gt: G4MECRUSHER101(all caps).
#4Laughing_Cat(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 8:46:40 AM
spindler01 posted...
tl;dr

Sorry, i tried to keep it short and sweet :'(
---
I pity the fool.
#5IluvurmomwcPosted 2/10/2013 9:17:18 AM
I heard Dr. Glassman gave him a reach around once.
---
I teach Halo lessons for MP's. PM me if interested.
GT: Mak3itaphattyyy
#6SpiduxxudipSPosted 2/10/2013 9:20:33 AM
Dr. Hasley is a child molester so... No.
---
What do I look like, Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No Doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
Thizz iz what it iz -- GT - Spidux
#7enterthemadroxPosted 2/10/2013 9:38:14 AM
Joking aside, it's pretty likely that he is.

He was bred for war from birth so he'd never have had a chance and if the chance did come up, he wouldn't see the opportunity due to his conditioning and training.
---
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong
#8Cereal4youPosted 2/10/2013 9:43:56 AM
enterthemadrox posted...

He was bred for war from birth so he'd never have had a chance and if the chance did come up, he wouldn't see the opportunity due to his conditioning and training.

Excuses....
#9PathlessBulletPosted 2/10/2013 9:44:38 AM
Spartans can't breed or the bomb in their chest explodes.
---
ADD, no. Where is the thread for Fallout OCD players?
"We have to keep it on page 3 or it freaks out."
#10enterthemadroxPosted 2/10/2013 9:56:19 AM
Cereal4you posted...
enterthemadrox posted...

Excuses....

Not sure if you're kidding or not but just in case you're not.....excuses how?

Again, I'll bring up that awesome movie Soldier since Halo seems to resemble it so much in part but Kurt Russell had issues with connecting to others, always addressing the civilians he was forced to live with as "sir" or "ma'am" and patrolling and guarding due to him being trained from birth to be the perfect soldier and not knowing anything other than war and training.

I imagine John will be the same in the Halo series and the only interactions he's had that didn't involve giving or receiving orders were with Cortana.
---
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong