Halo CE or Halo CEA

#1H3YGUYS34Posted 2/10/2013 12:21:29 PM
I'm thinking about buying Halo CEA but am wondering is it worth it. Also is CEA better or is CE still the better than it anniversary.
---
If tomorrow is yesterday and today is tomorrow then tomorrow is today. Gt: G4MECRUSHER101(all caps).
#2IluvurmomwcPosted 2/10/2013 12:25:16 PM
Well, in Anniversary you can switch between the original graphics and new. Plus, the achievements count towards your overall tier on waypoint. Then again, you can fetch Halo CE for pennies while anniversary is currently priced around $15.
---
I teach Halo lessons for MP's. PM me if interested.
GT: Mak3itaphattyyy
#3H3YGUYS34(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 12:31:44 PM
I might buy the new so i can get the best of both classic and new and improved graphichs or i'll just try to get halo CE and 2 together for the same price as CEA.
---
If tomorrow is yesterday and today is tomorrow then tomorrow is today. Gt: G4MECRUSHER101(all caps).
#4FullMetalMegaPosted 2/10/2013 12:41:15 PM
H3YGUYS34 posted...
I might buy the new so i can get the best of both classic and new and improved graphichs or i'll just try to get halo CE and 2 together for the same price as CEA.

Just FYI, CEA does not have Local Multiplayer in the fashion of CE. Instead you get Reach multiplayer thats just the Anniverary maps.
---
GT: Dark Guardian88
3DS FC: 1375-7986-1634
#5H3YGUYS34(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 12:43:42 PM
Is that good. Halo 4 is my first halo MULTIPLAYER game so i dont know much about how MP is.
---
#6metroidman92Posted 2/10/2013 1:17:22 PM
Just get CEA. If it's as cheap as the guy above said, $15 is well worth it.
---
Xbox Kinect. Works better as a MoCap tool for amateur animators than it does as a gaming gimmick.
#7SpiduxxudipSPosted 2/10/2013 1:25:09 PM
CEA is awesome, but it is only Campaign. The multiplayer is tied into Halo Reach.
---
What do I look like, Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No Doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
Thizz iz what it iz -- GT - Spidux
#8SunDevil77Posted 2/10/2013 1:25:20 PM
Halo CE multiplayer was incredible at the time. Unmatched. But gone are the days of having a bunch of buddies crash at your apartment with pizza, beer, and red bull while playing couch co op/split screen MP. Well, for me, at least.
---
Royal with Cheese. What do they call a Big Mac? Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.
#9SpiduxxudipSPosted 2/10/2013 1:28:49 PM
If you want the classic CE MP experience, grab a copy of Halo CE PC edition. You can then turn around and download the Custom Edition (Halo CE: CE) for all kinds of fun mods. Hell, back in the day (and this was before the Halo 2 release) there were even all kinds of 'fire fight' missions people made where you would fight countless waves of AI controlled Spartans.

Why I haven't installed it on this computer yet I have no idea, that game brought me thousands of hours of fun.
---
What do I look like, Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No Doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
Thizz iz what it iz -- GT - Spidux
#10H3YGUYS34(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 1:39:24 PM
Well thanks for the suggestions this will help me with my decision a lot.
---