just finished the pioneer, got a couple questions reguarding fastrack.

#1blueskulldragonPosted 2/10/2013 2:41:19 PM
like the topic says i have a couple questions about fastrack upgrade.

1. if i start a match using a loadout with fastrack then die & switch to a loadout w/o fastrack, would i still the additional exp bonus or do i have to use a loadout with fastrack the entire time?

2. to get the most exp (20%), do i need to use whatever loadouts have fastrack for the entire match or can i change loadouts after dying to a loadout w/o fastrack and still get the 20%?

3. depending on the answer to question 2, if i switch one loadout with fastrack to another loadout with fastrack would that interrupt 20% bonus at all or does that not matter?
---
Not changing sig untill wcw vs nwo:world tour is on xbox live arcade started 4/28/08
gt & psn id: EvilShadowNinja, hg/ss fc- 0046 7038 8795
#2Oblivion_HeroPosted 2/10/2013 3:00:14 PM(edited)
blueskulldragon posted...
like the topic says i have a couple questions about fastrack upgrade.

1. if i start a match using a loadout with fastrack then die & switch to a loadout w/o fastrack, would i still the additional exp bonus or do i have to use a loadout with fastrack the entire time?

2. to get the most exp (20%), do i need to use whatever loadouts have fastrack for the entire match or can i change loadouts after dying to a loadout w/o fastrack and still get the 20%?

3. depending on the answer to question 2, if i switch one loadout with fastrack to another loadout with fastrack would that interrupt 20% bonus at all or does that not matter?

1. To my understanding, the xp bonus is proportional to the amount of time you use it for. If you only used fast track for half a match, you only get half the bonus xp that it provides.

2. Need to keep using fast track to get the full 20% bonus.

3. Proportional pay out. You'll get some, but not all, of the bonus.
---
You can't call him out for being wrong when he never intended to be right - Stephen Colbert
"Bad Mojo" is not a diagnosis - Dr. Foreman, House, M.D.