Help me defend Halo 4 (please!)

#11SpiduxxudipSPosted 2/10/2013 4:35:01 PM
I'd post a picture of this Vagnapple that I have but I'm pretty sure that'll get me banned once the mod realizes what's winking him in the eye.
---
What do I look like, Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No Doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
Thizz iz what it iz -- GT - Spidux
#12jesse_skaterPosted 2/10/2013 4:39:29 PM
I beat all the god of war games. I know halo and god of war are completly different games, but the Storyline on god of war is fantastic. It kept me more entertained than halo's Storyline.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GH-8y2YwsLU
Halo 4 Gameplay GT: Jesse I3aker
#13FaithInAllPosted 2/10/2013 4:54:31 PM
God of War is amazing and surprisingly the added multiplayer in the new one doesn't seem half bad when I tried it out.
#14bd0g5Posted 2/10/2013 5:54:59 PM
were does ur freind live ill go and kick his ass in reallife 4 u
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#15panzar dragoonPosted 2/11/2013 12:53:46 AM
Er... You should shake his hand and respect the different opinions in the world. If he prefers hack and slash action games over shooters, then he will prefer GoW. Vice versa for you. You can't argue opinions, you simply need to agree that you both like your own genres.
---
As a blood elf male, his weak point is his ovaries. Punch him there. -befo72
#16RAGEface14Posted 2/11/2013 12:58:31 AM
SunDevil77 posted...
Apples and god damn oranges

More like apples and... Doors.
---
"Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens."
GT: RAGEface14
#17COG_KillaPosted 2/11/2013 3:02:24 AM
i don't get why people use the apples and oranges argument. Apples are way better.
---
I think with my dipstick, because engine lubrication is important.
#18WrathofAchillesPosted 2/11/2013 3:13:51 AM(edited)
iRGush posted...
SpiduxxudipS posted...
It's times like this that I wish Sheridan's account wasn't suspended.

he got suspended?

There goes the voice of our community :(

I think he's back as another account though for the time being...

jesse_skater posted...
I beat all the god of war games. I know halo and god of war are completly different games, but the Storyline on god of war is fantastic. It kept me more entertained than halo's Storyline.

The storyline for GoW for me was just terrible after the first one.

I really liked the first... how it was executed, the whole thing. Then it seems like they didn't realize how big the game would be and just started pulling **** out of their ***. And personally it showed.

---
Sum unum Halorum deorum, tangam te irrumatione.