Can someone explain why a pistol needs a longer OSK range than both shotguns?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Can someone explain why a pistol needs a longer OSK range than both shotguns?

User Info: King_of_Now

King_of_Now
4 years ago#11
espraile posted...
I just think the issue is being blown out of proportion a bit. I don't claim to be a great player, but I've never had any trouble with people using boltshots. They are easy to counter.

And the only time I have much success with it is when I take the enemy by surprise, in which case an advantage anyway.

This.

1. Start game
2. Equip a loadout with Promethean Vison
3. ???
4. Profit.

User Info: combat_wombat6

combat_wombat6
4 years ago#12
King_of_Now posted...
espraile posted...
I just think the issue is being blown out of proportion a bit. I don't claim to be a great player, but I've never had any trouble with people using boltshots. They are easy to counter.

And the only time I have much success with it is when I take the enemy by surprise, in which case an advantage anyway.

This.

1. Start game
3. ???
4. Profit.

I dont even use Promethean vision, but i still agree. I rarely get killed from a bolt shot.
XBL GT: Combatwombat6

User Info: espraile

espraile
4 years ago#13
King_of_Now posted...
espraile posted...

This.

1. Start game
3. ???
4. Profit.

I don't use Promethean Vision very often, but still manage to counter boltshots ok. Obviously PV helps though, as it would against any weapon.
Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Can someone explain why a pistol needs a longer OSK range than both shotguns?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived