Can someone explain why a pistol needs a longer OSK range than both shotguns?

#11King_of_NowPosted 2/11/2013 7:43:43 AM
espraile posted...
I just think the issue is being blown out of proportion a bit. I don't claim to be a great player, but I've never had any trouble with people using boltshots. They are easy to counter.

And the only time I have much success with it is when I take the enemy by surprise, in which case an advantage anyway.

This.

1. Start game
2. Equip a loadout with Promethean Vison
3. ???
4. Profit.
#12combat_wombat6Posted 2/11/2013 8:17:49 AM
King_of_Now posted...
espraile posted...
I just think the issue is being blown out of proportion a bit. I don't claim to be a great player, but I've never had any trouble with people using boltshots. They are easy to counter.

And the only time I have much success with it is when I take the enemy by surprise, in which case an advantage anyway.

This.

1. Start game
3. ???
4. Profit.

I dont even use Promethean vision, but i still agree. I rarely get killed from a bolt shot.
---
XBL GT: Combatwombat6
#13esprailePosted 2/11/2013 8:29:47 AM
King_of_Now posted...
espraile posted...

This.

1. Start game
3. ???
4. Profit.

I don't use Promethean Vision very often, but still manage to counter boltshots ok. Obviously PV helps though, as it would against any weapon.
---
Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.