LASO sounds impossible...

#1BeastlyIguanaPosted 2/11/2013 7:02:28 AM
All of those skulls... Blind, mythic, Iron...

Should I try it? I wouldn't use a guide.
---
Who the **** vacuums a window?
#2BeastlyIguana(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 7:07:04 AM
Also note got lone wolf legend solo, and I would do this solo.
---
Who the **** vacuums a window?
#3ChariloePosted 2/11/2013 8:05:44 AM
It's very possible, but it's pretty challenging. Requiem, Composer, and infinity are the hardest missions. You can do it co-op, but it makes thinks both easier and more difficult on certain missions. It's easier because the Iron Skull doesn't start you over from the beginning when you die and another person to help you, but it's harder because you have to take your partner everywhere; if he/she doesn't make it, then you have to start over (The is problematic in the vehicle parts in Requiem and Midnight). Thankfully, checkpoints are on in Co-op. Also there are a bunch of shortcuts. Knights are super easy since the catch skull is on, and elites are more difficult. If you can get passed all of that, then you can claim that epic emblem and 50k xp.
---
Chariloe http://www.youtube.com/user/Chariloe?feature=mhee
C2 FC: 0175-1657-6468 [BPB]Char: 4986-1275-1328
#4jaybo_gatersPosted 2/11/2013 8:21:52 AM
I highly suggest you have a partner. I was in your same position yesterday. I wasnt sure if i should do laso or but i ended up getting someone to do it with me. You must make sure however that your partner is as dedicated to doing as much as you. I started off with a full team but 2 quit because they were impatient. I did 6 missions in one day ( with a guide) and im probably going to finish the last two after work. I think the hardest so far was the first and fourth mission infinity:(
#5Lord_SpiduxPosted 2/11/2013 11:12:24 AM
You can LASO by yourself. It helps if you look up LASO walkthroughs or Speed Run walkthroughs, it'll pretty much tell you when to run, who to fight, when to pick up certain weapons... It takes a lot of the guess work out of doing it, saves a lot of time. I LASO'd Halo 3 the hard way, no internet help or anything, and it took me for ****ing ever. So Reach and Halo 4 I used online guides to save me time. - It doesn't make it any easier, it's still a pain in the ass, but it makes it manageable without having to spend hours of guess work.
---
What do I look like, Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No Doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
Thizz iz what it iz -- GT - Spidux
#6H3YGUYS34Posted 2/11/2013 11:28:44 AM
On solo it will be almost impossible because you'll have to restart mission and you cant see your shields and have to melee to get it back might as well do co-op
---
If tomorrow is yesterday and today is tomorrow then tomorrow is today. Gt: G4MECRUSHER101(all caps).
#7Lord_SpiduxPosted 2/11/2013 11:43:51 AM
See and that's the thing that got me, in Reach you would get weekly (or daily? I can't remember) challenges to complete a mission of the campaign on LASO difficulty, but the Blind skull was never included because it's too much of a pain in the ass. I did the LASO in H4 without Blind on and it didn't count >.<' ****.
---
What do I look like, Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No Doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
Thizz iz what it iz -- GT - Spidux
#8H3YGUYS34Posted 2/11/2013 11:49:01 AM
Well that seems very unrealistic in my opinion because a real spartan would always look at his hud and spartans wouldnt be accepted if they were blind so why put it on. Wow 343i your have done more bad things than good things just like my K/D.
---
If tomorrow is yesterday and today is tomorrow then tomorrow is today. Gt: G4MECRUSHER101(all caps).
#9IncredigasmicPosted 2/11/2013 12:04:49 PM
Very much so possible. I do recommend co-op, but I completed it Solo. Your call though :)
---
GT: Incredigasmic
Finished Pokemon Black National Dex @ 85 Hours and 15 minutes on 04/08/11!
#10H3YGUYS34Posted 2/11/2013 12:16:03 PM
I'm gonna add you so we can play later.
---