LASO sounds impossible...

#11jaybo_gatersPosted 2/11/2013 1:33:48 PM
You got to get tape and put it where your crosshairs go for blind skull. I became one with the tape.
#12LiquidBrickPosted 2/11/2013 1:46:18 PM
If you hate dying, and just want the emblem, use the save and quit feature once you get to a checkpoint. If you die, just back out to the home screen and restart your disk, and resume playing. I got through shutdown (cause skips) in one go, but I had to 'save and rage-quit' on reclaimer because the major skips in that one require a good handle on the jet-pack.
#13jaybo_gatersPosted 2/12/2013 1:51:16 AM
I got the emblem!
#14krazyninjaman3Posted 2/12/2013 7:10:52 AM
jaybo_gaters posted...
You got to get tape and put it where your crosshairs go for blind skull. I became one with the tape.

Never thought of that, actually sounds like a good idea. Also, i think looking at your shoadow to sww what guns are equiped in case you forget also works too.
#15jorgestevensonPosted 2/12/2013 8:37:50 AM
Lord_Spidux posted...
See and that's the thing that got me, in Reach you would get weekly (or daily? I can't remember) challenges to complete a mission of the campaign on LASO difficulty, but the Blind skull was never included because it's too much of a pain in the ass. I did the LASO in H4 without Blind on and it didn't count >.<' ****.

At least some of the LASO challenges in Reach included the blind skull. I distinctly remember taping a reticle to my tv in order to try and help me get through a specific part for a weekly challenge.
#16darkshadowmasterPosted 2/12/2013 9:19:29 AM
krazyninjaman3 posted...
jaybo_gaters posted...

Never thought of that, actually sounds like a good idea. Also, i think looking at your shoadow to sww what guns are equiped in case you forget also works too.

Does that mess with the TV screen? I've thought about doing that but I'm not trying to hurt my nice TV.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#17jaybo_gatersPosted 2/12/2013 9:52:20 AM
Yeah put some tape that isnt clear but still allows you to see through it. I used paper tape. I think its called that. And if you want to check your weapon just press the back button. It tells you what weapon and armor ability youre using
#18SpiduxxudipSPosted 2/12/2013 10:46:52 AM
From: jaybo_gaters | Posted: 2/11/2013 12:33:48 PM | #011

I used dry erase marker in Halo 2. Worked great and washed right off, but yeah tape works too.
---
What do I look like, Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No Doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
Thizz iz what it iz -- GT - Spidux
#19darkshadowmasterPosted 2/12/2013 10:57:06 AM
SpiduxxudipS posted...
From: jaybo_gaters | Posted: 2/11/2013 12:33:48 PM | #011

I used dry erase marker in Halo 2. Worked great and washed right off, but yeah tape works too.

Did that back in my old days of UT Demo on PC. Since sniper rifles didn't have recoil the shot would always be exactly where the dot was.

I was called a hacker so many times back then.

I'm not sure if I would want to do it to a 45' TV though. Worried that it may damage the screen.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#20MlCKHEADPosted 2/12/2013 12:34:59 PM(edited)
If anyone wants to do co-op LASO message me or send a FR. GT in sig.
---
GT: Micktory