Exile Multiplayer Map

#1GTA_Freak6405Posted 2/11/2013 9:27:08 AM
I think everyone will agree that Exile is great multi-player map, it beats out every other map except maybe Ragnorok in the votes. It's layout and overall map size is great for Big Team Slayer. What I don't get is why it's so unbalanced, I mean if you start blue then you automatically get the side with the Gauss Turret, while the crimson side really gets nothing. They aren't closer to the plane "banshee?" And the tank only shows up after a few minutes of playing anyway.

I love the map, but feel it is very unbalanced. Maybe they should switch it up so that either crimson or blue you don't know which side you're starting on, it keeps switching. Just an idea.
---
Xbox GT: Curtis64 - PSN: Curtis6405
#2MagustheHagusPosted 2/11/2013 9:30:25 AM
Just give the Red's a Gauss Hog and balance solved.
---
For all your True Ending needs and other Let's Plays check me out at
http://www.youtube.com/user/ArsisKytori
#3__balePosted 2/11/2013 9:32:11 AM
just dont play big team and your problem is solved
---
wow strafing tryhards, i always stand still so the bullets can hit me. Whenever someone trys to dodge my shots i know they're a virgin LMAO
#4GTA_Freak6405(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 9:33:16 AM
Agreed with the second Gauss hog, but those maps are fun because of the vehicles. You don't get those in the other game types do you?
---
#5BeastlyIguanaPosted 2/11/2013 9:33:21 AM
After playing any map six times in a row I'll start to hate it.
---
Who the **** vacuums a window?
#6GTA_Freak6405(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 9:35:43 AM
^^ Haha agreed. They need more maps.
---
#7__balePosted 2/11/2013 9:48:58 AM
GTA_Freak6405 posted...
Agreed with the second Gauss hog, but those maps are fun because of the vehicles. You don't get those in the other game types do you?

no but halo is an arena shooter not a vehicle driving simulator
---
wow strafing tryhards, i always stand still so the bullets can hit me. Whenever someone trys to dodge my shots i know they're a virgin LMAO
#8Lord_SpiduxPosted 2/11/2013 11:16:01 AM
The guass hog starting in the Blue base sucks, it should be moved closer to mid field, but it's fine that only blue gets one since Red spawns closer to the tank and can remove the guass hog in one shot (where it takes 2-3 guass shots to take out the tank).

The only thing I don't really care for about that map is the fact that blue will spawn in the wide open by the steel wall while Red's usually spawn back in their base or at least within some of the caves.
---
What do I look like, Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No Doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
Thizz iz what it iz -- GT - Spidux
#9enterthemadroxPosted 2/11/2013 2:01:29 PM
GTA_Freak6405 posted...
I think everyone will agree that Exile is great multi-player map, it beats out every other map except maybe Ragnorok in the votes. It's layout and overall map size is great for Big Team Slayer. What I don't get is why it's so unbalanced, I mean if you start blue then you automatically get the side with the Gauss Turret, while the crimson side really gets nothing. They aren't closer to the plane "banshee?" And the tank only shows up after a few minutes of playing anyway.

I love the map, but feel it is very unbalanced. Maybe they should switch it up so that either crimson or blue you don't know which side you're starting on, it keeps switching. Just an idea.

If you're quick, you can get to the scorpion and banshee if you're on the red team.

I've played as red and played against them too many times on that map and a lot of times, red always get the scorpion and banshee once the match starts and blue usually ignores the Gauss.
---
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong