This game still poop?

#11Asherlee10Posted 2/11/2013 1:08:17 PM
My god you are alive!

BTW - cannot respond through our other method of communication. It was charging me too much. :(
---
"Opinions should be a result of a thought, not a substitute for it."
#12Lord_SpiduxPosted 2/11/2013 1:21:15 PM
Man, I went to Halo Council and made an account there and I have to wait for a stupid ass admin to review my account? It's been 3 ****ing hours.
---
What do I look like, Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No Doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
Thizz iz what it iz -- GT - Spidux
#13darren19822000Posted 2/11/2013 1:39:30 PM
long time no see man. i too am sick of this game and that crap that goes with it. i am a glutten for punishment tho...i bought black ops 2 yesterday. 90% of my friends list only plays that.

doubles is good when you have a partner, havent played snipers yet. new maps coming that are smaller plus forge world maps were in for a bit. those were ok.

seriously tho...a TU or a playlist wont make you wanna play agian. well maybe.. depends on what they change.
---
gt darren reefnugs
#14enterthemadroxPosted 2/11/2013 1:40:20 PM
DSquarius posted...
Topic.

Haven't been online in awhile.

It was never poop in the first place or you'd have never even been on this board after release.
---
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong
#15darren19822000Posted 2/11/2013 1:49:25 PM
enterthemadrox posted...
DSquarius posted...
Topic.

It was never poop in the first place or you'd have never even been on this board after release.

yes it is poop when compared to past halo games. too much junk that shouldnt have been added. JIP and instant respawn, no weapons on the map. its ok if i dont think of it as halo 4 but instead just a random shooter.
---
gt darren reefnugs
#16BlueRunway05Posted 2/11/2013 1:55:05 PM
I never thought this game poop. It's actually good but incomplete. The incompleteness bugs me. Anyway, I don't doubt that Halo 4 is still gonna be improved. You always can play Dark Souls. It's hard but fun.
---
Water-It's good for you!-- Hard games are fun... Yes, you, Dark Souls.
#17appleturnover87Posted 2/11/2013 1:55:32 PM
enterthemadrox posted...
DSquarius posted...
Topic.

your posts are poop
---
What's love got to do, got to do with it?
#18SlaveZero40Posted 2/11/2013 2:32:09 PM
Gush let me know that Frank O' Connor and ?Wolfkill was laughing at people on the waypoint forums who were complaining about the Boltshot. Don't have your hopes up for a Boltshot nerf. Those p*i*ks want it to be overpowered.
---
Pray the day for another Jet Set Radio game, "Boondocks" season 4, and people to learn about good rappers EX: MFDOOM, Elzhi, Gangstarr, Substantial.
#19TheIastspartanPosted 2/11/2013 2:46:46 PM
If your game was poop you got problems. It's supposed to be a disc.
#20DvoloS88Posted 2/11/2013 2:55:26 PM
No but clearly you are...