do you think palmer taking a backseat in spartan ops is because no one liked her

#1GaranzePosted 2/11/2013 12:51:33 PM
i cant help but notice that when s2 started, palmer has barely done anything of authority and it's all on roland and miller. do you tyhink it was always planned this way or was 343 reacting to the fan outcry?
#2thehelpfulgamerPosted 2/11/2013 12:59:10 PM
They're all boring "characters" too me. And that's something considering all MC does is spout one-liners and shout "Cortana!"
---
Bowser: Keeping it real for over 25 years.
#3enterthemadroxPosted 2/11/2013 1:56:52 PM
Garanze posted...
i cant help but notice that when s2 started, palmer has barely done anything of authority and it's all on roland and miller. do you tyhink it was always planned this way or was 343 reacting to the fan outcry?

When Season 2 started?

Damn, what's it like in the future?
---
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong
#4I have no namePosted 2/11/2013 2:18:35 PM
All the characters inj Spartan Ops are equally lame. I can't imagine why Palmer would be singled out for being an annoying cliche when that's all the series has.
---
Why does he have a gun? Why is she fainting? What the hell is a ghost table?:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/af/Weird_Tales_February_1928.jpg
#5Garanze(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 2:31:39 PM
So you guys don't like Miller and Roland?
#6HybridSnakePosted 2/12/2013 3:33:07 PM
Glad she got over the whole "Egghead" thing. Palmer has a lot of action scenes in this last few episodes. We finally saw her with the helmet on.
---
"I prefer to call armour lock "an admission of failure" " - jimmytheballs
Xbox Live Gamertag - Blue Idiot
#7krazyninjaman3Posted 2/12/2013 7:13:29 PM
Garanze posted...
So you guys don't like Miller and Roland?

No, we don't like YOU!