"Well, if you've read the books..."

#111KageNoSenshiPosted 2/15/2013 4:32:52 AM
I really shouldn't have to explain to you that the shield the Jackals use looks different than the ones the Prometheans use because Jackals are structurally different and play a different role in battle.

To be honest I don't even think I know how to.
---
MvC3 Mains - Spidey(Y)/Deadpool(B)/Doom(B) | Experimenting: Phoenix(A)/Dante/(Y)/Doom(B)
XBL GT: KageSenshi ------ Chikara - Chie - Yuuki
#112thehelpfulgamer(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 3:06:11 PM
butsizzle posted...
TC is a ****ing idiot. All he needs to do is read the Wiki for 10 minutes, but instead he spends hours on here kicking and screaming like a child.

This guy.
---
Bowser: Keeping it real for over 25 years.
#113morpheus1138Posted 2/15/2013 5:08:37 PM
You shouldn't have to Wiki the details of a story in order to understand. Being open to interpretation is one thing; lacking key expository details is another
---
--------------------------------------------------------------------
And what is good, Phaedrus, and what is not good - need we anyone to tell us these things?
#114PoppadopPosted 2/16/2013 7:04:58 PM
^ "Key" is exaggerating. Any of the story elements you find lacking in H4 is sufficiently explained in H4. Go ahead: Name one.
---
"Today, science fiction - tomorrow, science fact." ~ Isaac Asimov
"What's the point of living if you don't believe in anything?" ~ Me
#115butsizzlePosted 2/19/2013 4:11:46 PM
Quote:butsizzle posted...
TC is a ****ing idiot. All he needs to do is read the Wiki for 10 minutes, but instead he spends hours on here kicking and screaming like a child.

This guy.

@thehelpfulgamer

This cry baby.
---
"Did you just say that you respect pedophiles?" - butsizzle
"Hell yeah." - _Sawyer
#116LTferretPosted 2/19/2013 6:24:26 PM
butsizzle posted...

This guy.
@thehelpfulgamer

This cry baby.

This guy man, I love him
---
Why do people run from me?
#117butsizzlePosted 2/20/2013 1:35:36 AM
Quote:butsizzle posted...

This guy.
@thehelpfulgamer

This cry baby.

This guy man, I love him

@LTferret

All you need is love.
---
"Did you just say that you respect pedophiles?" - butsizzle
"Hell yeah." - _Sawyer
#118lron_SpidermanPosted 2/20/2013 3:45:05 AM
Saw this topic had 117 messages and thought it's a sign!

Not sure where this topic is up to but I'm seriously considering reading all the books now. From what I've seen I think the Halo back story could make a great TV series in the right hands.
#119PoppadopPosted 2/20/2013 8:31:39 PM
^ Forward Unto Dawn is proof enough of that.

Bad Ass Chucky posted...
I read the first two Gears novels and they were AWFUL. Traviss is not a "writer". She's a fan fiction author who has somehow conned her way into legitimacy. Gears was never the best written story, but she actually made it worse.

I'm inclined to agree with this. It would explain why Traviss is an open Mandalorian fangirl that snuck a slashfic into Star Wars.
---
"Today, science fiction - tomorrow, science fact." ~ Isaac Asimov
"What's the point of living if you don't believe in anything?" ~ Me
#120DrFeelgood1984Posted 2/20/2013 9:57:29 PM
Cpt_of_Industry posted...
I invested in Wendy's today because Wendy's is awesome. People will see one day soon...

Wendy's all the way.

Their logo is a ginger.....bad investment. AND, I just looked down and remembered I had Wendy's for dinner 20 minutes ago. Never Again!