Regarding Palmer in spartan ops episode 9

#1lordofsith55Posted 2/11/2013 3:26:46 PM
Is she still set on killing Halsey??
---
GT- The Spooky Fish
#2EDarienPosted 2/11/2013 3:27:32 PM
Well it looks like we'll find out in episode 10, doesn't it?
---
Lali-ho!
#3xiTz_RyaNxPosted 2/11/2013 5:18:40 PM
The video preview shows her shorting Halsey in the shoulder before Halsey is warped by the Knight and Elite, but not before she throws Spartan Thorn half of the key the librarian handed her and Thorn shows that to Palmer, so we'll see how her change of heart, if any happens.
---
Saying I'm one of the best is just rude. All the people who don't agree look stupid then, and I don't want to make everyone feel stupid. (GT)- GotMyProSocksOn
#4metroidman92Posted 2/11/2013 5:33:55 PM
So did Majestic recover both key parts? Halsey had one, and (I think) Jul had the other. Did he get away with the other half?
---
Xbox Kinect. Works better as a MoCap tool for amateur animators than it does as a gaming gimmick.
#5EDarienPosted 2/11/2013 5:45:30 PM
xiTz_RyaNx posted...
The video preview shows her shorting Halsey in the shoulder before Halsey is warped by the Knight and Elite, but not before she throws Spartan Thorn half of the key the librarian handed her and Thorn shows that to Palmer, so we'll see how her change of heart, if any happens.

Um, that all happened in the actual episode that came out today. So, we'll see next episode what happens, but this one provides no answers to TC question.

metroidman92 posted...
So did Majestic recover both key parts? Halsey had one, and (I think) Jul had the other. Did he get away with the other half?

Nope. Like you said, she threw one half to no-helmet guy. She had the other half in her left hand, trying to hide it from the Elite. Doubt he won't notice once they're teleported away, so we'll see what, if anything, he can do with one half and what, if anything, the Spartans can do with their half. If nothing else, I'm sure it'll help them locate Halsey, though by showing them where the other half is.
---
Lali-ho!
#6SrgtStalkerPosted 2/11/2013 6:04:32 PM
EDarien posted...
xiTz_RyaNx posted...

Um, that all happened in the actual episode that came out today. So, we'll see next episode what happens, but this one provides no answers to TC question.

metroidman92 posted...

Nope. Like you said, she threw one half to no-helmet guy. She had the other half in her left hand, trying to hide it from the Elite. Doubt he won't notice once they're teleported away, so we'll see what, if anything, he can do with one half and what, if anything, the Spartans can do with their half. If nothing else, I'm sure it'll help them locate Halsey, though by showing them where the other half is.

Wrong, Jul took one half as soon as she came out of the tube thing, then she threw the other half to Thorne, then they teleported away.
---
Yeah I'm a stalker what about it?
#7EDarienPosted 2/11/2013 6:57:28 PM
SrgtStalker posted...
EDarien posted...
xiTz_RyaNx posted...

metroidman92 posted...

Wrong, Jul took one half as soon as she came out of the tube thing, then she threw the other half to Thorne, then they teleported away.

So my point of one for the good guys and one for the bad guys still stands. Messed a detail, though, that's true. The rest stays the same and my conjecture on using it to find her is still my guess. Though, we'll see next week what they do with it.
---
Lali-ho!
#8SearchmanV16Posted 2/11/2013 11:59:59 PM
Spoilers:

Halsey survives into her nighties (Halo Wikia), so that means Palmer may have had a change of heart.
---
Let's go Heat, Jaguars, Panthers, Canes, and Yankees.
Current Devices: Galaxy S3, iPad 4, Xbox 360
#9esprailePosted 2/12/2013 1:59:28 AM
Or Halsey makes her own armour suit and AI to plug into it, then kills palmer, takes over control of infinity and leads a charge to wipe out the enemy from requiem.

Pretty sure that's whats gonna happen. Halo 5 you play as Halsey.
---
Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.
#10metroidman92Posted 2/12/2013 6:27:36 AM
SearchmanV16 posted...
Spoilers:

Halsey survives into her nighties (Halo Wikia), so that means Palmer may have had a change of heart.

Her eulogy of Noble 6 on Reach was done from a narration perspective. That doesn't necessarily mean she lives to see Reach re-terraformed.
---
Xbox Kinect. Works better as a MoCap tool for amateur animators than it does as a gaming gimmick.