Which of these would you choose?

#1IamChaChaPosted 2/11/2013 8:34:46 PM
Which would you choose? - Results (97 votes)
Option 1
4.12% (4 votes)
Option 2
0% (0 votes)
Option 3
16.49% (16 votes)
Option 4
6.19% (6 votes)
Option 5
14.43% (14 votes)
Option 6
14.43% (14 votes)
Option 7
15.46% (15 votes)
Option 8
12.37% (12 votes)
Option 9
4.12% (4 votes)
Option 10
12.37% (12 votes)
This poll is now closed.
After weighing the pros and cons, which would you choose?

1.A working jet pack that has no height or charge limitations.
Catch: You must pay 5 dollars a gallon for fuel, and it takes a gallon to be airborne for 1 minute.

2. A working personal mantis, primed for combat and fully serviced.
Catch: It is located at a military base 20 hours from your home, and cannot be used elsewhere. Transportation costs are not included

3. A working Banshee.
Catch: It has no combat weapons, and has a 1 in 10000 chance of stalling whenever airborne.

4. A combat ready Spartan Plamer as your personal bodyguard and errand gal.
Catch: She will belittle you and call you an egghead. Any voicing of disapproval or attempts at striking the Spartan will make her weapons free, and prompt her to kill you.

5. Every playlist you want, every weapon tweak, and classic map remake (non forge or otherwise) included in the game. You will also obtain all new maps free and all unlocks. Also 1-50 and a social stat free playlist.
Catch: You must pay a monthly $4 subscription to play Halo 4 online or off.

6. Your very own spartan armor of your choice, with super strength, speed and a truster pack with infinite uses. You can remove the armor at any time.
Catch: You cannot submerge the armor in water or it will break. You must also have sex with the Didact. It will be preceded by dinner with him at a restaurant of your choice. He will kiss you on the mouth during.

7. Your very own Cortana A.I. Plug the chip into any USB port and she will appear.
Catch: Far from being as advanced as in the game, she is limited in intelligence; her full capabilities are exactly like that of SIRI

8. A Mongoose.
Catch: It must be insured to be operated. It will be taxed according to your state/ province.

9. A Binary rifle and the ability to murder any 1 human being without getting caught or any adverse effects coming back to you.
Catch: You can never eat pizza again in your life, or scratch an itch. You will also burn in hell, you sadist bastard.

10. Infinite real life active camo.
Catch: When you blush, it will show your figure. When your heart rate goes up, it will show your figure. In 37 years time, you will die
---
If Jimmy's mom had four children, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, what is the fourth ones name?
#2Phoenixmon2Posted 2/11/2013 9:00:06 PM
what kind of...errands...can I make Palmer do?
#3SpiduxxudipSPosted 2/11/2013 9:00:08 PM
10, easy. I never blush and thanks to 18 years of smoking cigarettes, my heart rate will never raise again. 37 years from now? Hell I'll probably have already been dead for 15.
---
What do I look like, Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No Doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
Thizz iz what it iz -- GT - Spidux
#4magablaster17Posted 2/11/2013 9:11:37 PM
Phoenixmon2 posted...

This.
#5EDarienPosted 2/11/2013 9:15:29 PM
Your number 1 contradicts itself. If I have to gas it up, it has a height/charge limitation. Unless you mean that for every minute flying it just magically/wirelessly deducts $5 from my bank account ... Perhaps a Tesla idea of energy where it just absorbs electricity from the air around us? Regardless, just letting you know in case you wanted to fix that/make a different "catch" on that one.

Otherwise, the Palmer one isn't too bad, but I'm going to have to go with my own Spartan Armor. That said, when you say "during" do you mean while we're eating? Or do you mean like during the sex? Cause if it's while we're eating then that's just rude. And if he doesn't during the sex ... well, equally rude.
---
Lali-ho!
#6IamChaCha(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 9:16:33 PM
Phoenixmon2 posted...

......well most things she'd be okay with. Cross the line and she'll shoot you. What constitutes the line, however....that depends. Are you an egghead? If so, the line is very thin.
---
If Jimmy's mom had four children, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, what is the fourth ones name?
#7IamChaCha(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 9:20:43 PM
EDarien posted...
Your number 1 contradicts itself. If I have to gas it up, it has a height/charge limitation. Unless you mean that for every minute flying it just magically/wirelessly deducts $5 from my bank account ... Perhaps a Tesla idea of energy where it just absorbs electricity from the air around us? Regardless, just letting you know in case you wanted to fix that/make a different "catch" on that one.

Otherwise, the Palmer one isn't too bad, but I'm going to have to go with my own Spartan Armor. That said, when you say "during" do you mean while we're eating? Or do you mean like during the sex? Cause if it's while we're eating then that's just rude. And if he doesn't during the sex ... well, equally rude.

By charge and height limitations: you cannot soar indefinitely in the game. The jet pack AA recharges. Even if it's infinite, you cannot go past the map ceiling. That's what I meant.

Also, not during the meal, but during the conjugal relations with the Didact's Di-dick.
---
#8EDarienPosted 2/11/2013 9:22:52 PM
IamChaCha posted...
EDarien posted...

By charge and height limitations: you cannot soar indefinitely in the game. The jet pack AA recharges. Even if it's infinite, you cannot go past the map ceiling. That's what I meant.

Also, not during the meal, but during the conjugal relations with the Didact's Di-dick.

Oh, ok. That makes more sense then. Ok, good. Nice to know that, despite his hatred of humanity, he's not a rude love-maker. Spartan armor that I can use forever seems worth the 2 minutes. Tops. I mean, the guy's been in prison for 100,000+ years. No way he's lasting more than that.
---
Lali-ho!
#9IamChaCha(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 9:25:14 PM
Out of curiosity, where would you choose to dine? And what would you have? I hear the steak is un-frigginbelievable. But that's assuming you're eating at Oki's.
---
#10Booty_CallPosted 2/11/2013 9:26:18 PM
Jimmy.
---
"Oh bother," said Pooh as he chambered his last round.
Xbox LIVE Community Ambassador