Which of these would you choose?

#21IamChaCha(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 9:01:45 AM
Sociopathix posted...
Lmao@ the nerds picking a Siri cortana
What use could you have for a Siri ai that looks like cortana except JO material?

I went with camo, I don't think I've ever blushed and I dont get excited easily.

I'd be like a super spy.

Sound reasoning. I'm guessing you're an old timer like myself, and your death would match up to around when you'd expire anyway?
---
If Jimmy's mom had four children, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, what is the fourth ones name?
#22SociopathixPosted 2/12/2013 9:06:58 AM
IamChaCha posted...
Sociopathix posted...
Lmao@ the nerds picking a Siri cortana
What use could you have for a Siri ai that looks like cortana except JO material?

I went with camo, I don't think I've ever blushed and I dont get excited easily.

I'd be like a super spy.

Sound reasoning. I'm guessing you're an old timer like myself, and your death would match up to around when you'd expire anyway?

Well I'm 25 so I'm not an old timer, but I smoke almost 2 packs a day and been smoking since I was 15, so 37 more years seem about right.

Plus I'd make those 37 years a hell of a time
---
"Halo 4 board, where everyone hates everyone and **** you" -Spiduxlimitless
GT: Sociopathix
#23BANDlCOOTPosted 2/12/2013 9:41:35 AM
IamChaCha posted...
Out of curiosity, where would you choose to dine? And what would you have? I hear the steak is un-frigginbelievable. But that's assuming you're eating at Oki's.

Luke would be paying too.
---
I think this just might be my masterpiece.
#24SpiduxxudipSPosted 2/12/2013 9:44:13 AM
but I smoke almost 2 packs a day and been smoking since I was 15, so 37 more years seem about right.

It all depends on your genetics. My wifes grandfather was a 2 pack a day guy, quit at 56 and was dead at 57 (brain tumor but other complications due to smoking). My grandfather is a 2 pack a day guy since he was a teenager, the mother****er is 89 years old and still going strong o.o
---
What do I look like, Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No Doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
Thizz iz what it iz -- GT - Spidux
#25stoltenberg11Posted 2/12/2013 10:10:34 AM
the banshee definitely. ill take those chances for unlimited flight travel
---
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1349732/vonmiller.gif
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1349744/von2_medium.gif
#26IamChaCha(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 10:41:30 AM
A surprising number of users show no discerned disdain for dining with the Didact for dinner dates.
---
If Jimmy's mom had four children, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, what is the fourth ones name?
#27EDarienPosted 2/12/2013 11:02:09 AM
IamChaCha posted...
A surprising number of users show no discerned disdain for dining with the Didact for dinner dates.

Oh wow, I hadn't noticed the jump. When I voted for 6, I was the only one. Where are the other 8, though? What are their dinner choices? I gave mine! C'mon, people. Don't be a lurker who just votes and runs, be proud of your choices!
---
Lali-ho!
#28SociopathixPosted 2/12/2013 11:02:38 AM
IamChaCha posted...

I was gonna vote for that but the didact seems like the kind of guy who wouldn't call you in the morning, and I just don't play games like that
---
"Halo 4 board, where everyone hates everyone and **** you" -Spiduxlimitless
GT: Sociopathix
#29Phoenixmon2Posted 2/12/2013 9:44:11 PM
I'd go with the suit since Palmer clearly won't give me anything good
#30KageNoSenshiPosted 2/12/2013 11:45:25 PM
#26 IamChaCha Posted

Amusing abuse of alliteration.
---
MvC3 Mains - Spidey(Y)/Deadpool(B)/Doom(B) | Experimenting: Phoenix(A)/Dante/(Y)/Doom(B)
XBL GT: KageSenshi ------ Chikara - Chie - Yuuki