So, the Sniper Rifle in this game...is there a trick?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. So, the Sniper Rifle in this game...is there a trick?

User Info: Phoenixmon2

Phoenixmon2
4 years ago#1
Man, am I terrible. I realize the Beam Rifle is not right. It's way too easy to use. But holy ****balls is the UNSC sniper rifle hard to use. Dear God. I thought I could have fun in Team Snipers when I got 19 kills in my first game - everything after that has been pretty crappy. It's so slow paced, and it's really not a good strategy to play the game the way real snipers work...you're better off charging into the fray, but Jesus, getting a snapshot with the thing is...99% luck, minimum...I zoom in one level and it's still like trying to stick a needle in a fly while getting punched in the face.

User Info: tekn1ques

tekn1ques
4 years ago#2
It might not seem like it right now, but all you have to do is try harder.
Help yourself to some decent meat on the way out..

User Info: King_of_Now

King_of_Now
4 years ago#3
See, I have always found Halo sniping to be relatively easy.

I cannot snipe in Gears of war, Battlefield 3, or any CoD game.. yet when I have that UNSC sniper in my hands..magic happens

SNAPSHOT!

User Info: XMadjesterX

XMadjesterX
4 years ago#4
King_of_Now posted...

I cannot snipe in Gears of war, Battlefield 3, or any CoD game.. yet when I have that UNSC sniper in my hands..magic happens

SNAPSHOT!

Halo sniper rifles ARE magic. No bullet drop.
Have a shpadoinkle day!

User Info: __bale

__bale
4 years ago#5
King_of_Now posted...

SNAPSHOT!

100% sure you suck with snipe
wow strafing tryhards, i always stand still so the bullets can hit me. Whenever someone trys to dodge my shots i know they're a virgin LMAO

User Info: Cereal4you

Cereal4you
4 years ago#6
King_of_Now posted...

SNAPSHOT!

Yea I am sorta like this...

I'm decent on Gears, terrible at Battlefield don't play CoD but would probably be bad, but Halo I am not OMG amazing but I lcan handle my own and do very well IMO.

User Info: SlaveZero40

SlaveZero40
4 years ago#7
King_of_Now posted...

SNAPSHOT!

Sniping in CoD is very VERY easy. There is so much Aim Assist.
Black Ops II clusterfu** maps are terrible for sniping. At least for hardscoping, there are no long sightlines.
Pray the day for another Jet Set Radio game, "Boondocks" season 4, and people to learn about good rappers EX: MFDOOM, Elzhi, Gangstarr, Substantial.

User Info: SlaveZero40

SlaveZero40
4 years ago#8
Who here can easily snipe with a sensitivity of 7 or higher? Low sensitivity=very easy snipes.
Pray the day for another Jet Set Radio game, "Boondocks" season 4, and people to learn about good rappers EX: MFDOOM, Elzhi, Gangstarr, Substantial.

User Info: Scooby510

Scooby510
4 years ago#9
__bale posted...
King_of_Now posted...

SNAPSHOT!

100% sure you suck with snipe
Lil B is my friend.

User Info: KageNoSenshi

KageNoSenshi
4 years ago#10
Aim for the head.
MvC3 Mains - Spidey(Y)/Deadpool(B)/Doom(B) | Experimenting: Phoenix(A)/Dante/(Y)/Doom(B)
XBL GT: KageSenshi ------ Chikara - Chie - Yuuki
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. So, the Sniper Rifle in this game...is there a trick?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived