So, the Sniper Rifle in this game...is there a trick?

#1Phoenixmon2Posted 2/11/2013 10:01:35 PM
Man, am I terrible. I realize the Beam Rifle is not right. It's way too easy to use. But holy ****balls is the UNSC sniper rifle hard to use. Dear God. I thought I could have fun in Team Snipers when I got 19 kills in my first game - everything after that has been pretty crappy. It's so slow paced, and it's really not a good strategy to play the game the way real snipers work...you're better off charging into the fray, but Jesus, getting a snapshot with the thing is...99% luck, minimum...I zoom in one level and it's still like trying to stick a needle in a fly while getting punched in the face.
#2tekn1quesPosted 2/11/2013 10:03:56 PM
It might not seem like it right now, but all you have to do is try harder.
---
Help yourself to some decent meat on the way out..
#3King_of_NowPosted 2/11/2013 10:05:31 PM
See, I have always found Halo sniping to be relatively easy.

I cannot snipe in Gears of war, Battlefield 3, or any CoD game.. yet when I have that UNSC sniper in my hands..magic happens

SNAPSHOT!
#4XMadjesterXPosted 2/11/2013 10:29:43 PM
King_of_Now posted...

I cannot snipe in Gears of war, Battlefield 3, or any CoD game.. yet when I have that UNSC sniper in my hands..magic happens

SNAPSHOT!

Halo sniper rifles ARE magic. No bullet drop.
---
Have a shpadoinkle day!
#5__balePosted 2/11/2013 10:31:03 PM
King_of_Now posted...

SNAPSHOT!

100% sure you suck with snipe
---
wow strafing tryhards, i always stand still so the bullets can hit me. Whenever someone trys to dodge my shots i know they're a virgin LMAO
#6Cereal4youPosted 2/11/2013 10:31:24 PM
King_of_Now posted...

SNAPSHOT!

Yea I am sorta like this...

I'm decent on Gears, terrible at Battlefield don't play CoD but would probably be bad, but Halo I am not OMG amazing but I lcan handle my own and do very well IMO.
#7SlaveZero40Posted 2/12/2013 1:18:30 AM
King_of_Now posted...

SNAPSHOT!

Sniping in CoD is very VERY easy. There is so much Aim Assist.
Black Ops II clusterfu** maps are terrible for sniping. At least for hardscoping, there are no long sightlines.
---
Pray the day for another Jet Set Radio game, "Boondocks" season 4, and people to learn about good rappers EX: MFDOOM, Elzhi, Gangstarr, Substantial.
#8SlaveZero40Posted 2/12/2013 1:21:15 AM
Who here can easily snipe with a sensitivity of 7 or higher? Low sensitivity=very easy snipes.
---
Pray the day for another Jet Set Radio game, "Boondocks" season 4, and people to learn about good rappers EX: MFDOOM, Elzhi, Gangstarr, Substantial.
#9Scooby510Posted 2/12/2013 1:26:46 AM
__bale posted...
King_of_Now posted...

SNAPSHOT!

100% sure you suck with snipe

---
Lil B is my friend.
#10KageNoSenshiPosted 2/12/2013 1:31:37 AM
Aim for the head.
---
MvC3 Mains - Spidey(Y)/Deadpool(B)/Doom(B) | Experimenting: Phoenix(A)/Dante/(Y)/Doom(B)
XBL GT: KageSenshi ------ Chikara - Chie - Yuuki