So, the Sniper Rifle in this game...is there a trick?

#21DeathmetalgamerPosted 2/12/2013 9:39:04 AM
You just gotta get more practice with it.. That's really all I can see. Sniping is an acquired skill.
#22bd0g5Posted 2/12/2013 1:03:00 PM
Cpt_of_Industry posted...
bale sits on his couch and plays halo all day and makes fun of people with lives.

yeah, he probably doesn't even have a girlfriend lmfao!

i don't know him irl, but wow what a nerd
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#23Moody_DroidPosted 2/12/2013 1:07:30 PM
King_of_Now posted...
__bale posted...
King_of_Now posted...
See, I have always found Halo sniping to be relatively easy.

I cannot snipe in Gears of war, Battlefield 3, or any CoD game.. yet when I have that UNSC sniper in my hands..magic happens

SNAPSHOT!

100% sure you suck with snipe

100% sure that IDGAF what some random has to say :)

Trolls on this board are quite sad. I forget who got the suspend, but they were ****in' hilarious while they were still here. We need to petition the mods to bring him back.

if you and me 1v1d with snipers only i'd be legitimately surprised and impressed if you got 5 kills in a first-to-15.
---
You can't spam on host with the DMR ~Fhos
#24TMoney650Posted 2/12/2013 1:42:21 PM
It's a lot easier to snipe in Halo 4 than it was in other games. Especially if you pick up the beam rifle...got my first ever snipers perfection with that bad boy last night.
#25SpiduxxudipSPosted 2/12/2013 1:47:37 PM
I dunno, I found the UNSC Sniper in reach to be ****ing ridiculously easy to use, even easier than H4's. Could just be me though...

But yeah, the Beam rifle in this game is absurd.
---
What do I look like, Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No Doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
Thizz iz what it iz -- GT - Spidux
#26Killean_NuggetsPosted 2/12/2013 1:58:14 PM
I like how all the baddies itt are trying to convince people that they don't suck, so cute.
---
vBlite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw5x_bc9Lvo&feature=plcp
#27Morgoth the EnemyPosted 2/12/2013 2:58:57 PM(edited)
Ahh Halo board, don't ever change. Love the pathetic little games that go on here. Always get a chuckle outta that hogwash.

I like the fools who got so little going for them, how you play in Halo is all that matters. So cute.
---
Far as humanity goes intelligent life is an oxymoron - xUSDx Reborn
#28bd0g5Posted 2/12/2013 3:53:21 PM
Morgoth the Enemy posted...
Ahh Halo board, don't ever change. Love the pathetic little games that go on here. Always get a chuckle outta that hogwash.

I like the fools who got so little going for them, how you play in Halo is all that matters. So cute.

More people randomly assuming things, how cute.
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#29Cpt_of_IndustryPosted 2/12/2013 3:55:55 PM
It's fun to make assumptions.

You're probably ugly. and you have 2 dads.
---
The Jersey Guy
#30TMoney650Posted 2/12/2013 3:56:55 PM
Morgoth the Enemy posted...

not sure if mediocre troll or conceited nerd