Spartan ops by yourself is a nightmare

#11XMadjesterXPosted 2/12/2013 11:11:56 AM
SpiduxxudipS posted...
Anything done online in spartan-ops is me letting my son play. I haven't played online spartan ops since the first week of December.

lol keep looking at my stats though if it makes u feel better about urself lmao

I did. Where are these solo heroic/legendary completions that you speak of?
---
Have a shpadoinkle day!
#12SpiduxxudipSPosted 2/12/2013 11:49:50 AM
On there somewhere. Look harder, nerd.
---
What do I look like, Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No Doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
Thizz iz what it iz -- GT - Spidux
#13XMadjesterXPosted 2/12/2013 12:00:19 PM
SpiduxxudipS posted...

Nah, I'm good for now. Maybe later.
---
Have a shpadoinkle day!
#14enterthemadroxPosted 2/12/2013 12:01:43 PM
What's worse is starting an online game with four people, having one quit after one kill and one death at the start of the chapter then the other two just standing around while you do all the work and end up with over 100 kills and close to 50 deaths on Legendary on a mission full of enemies (including wraiths, banshees, hunters, ghosts and phantoms as well as jackals, grunts and elites which aren't too bad unless they have fuel rod cannons).

That really pissed me off, especially when we got to the mantis bit (Ep3 Ch3 I think) and my idiot team mates decided to not only start playing but also kept destroying any mantis I tried to get to purely so they could take out the phantoms and banshees themselves to end the mission.
---
"If you don't like something, don't watch it again. Why whinge about it on a forum to a load of divs? Don't worry about it." - Karl Pilkington
#15darkshadowmasterPosted 2/12/2013 12:07:46 PM
enterthemadrox posted...
What's worse is starting an online game with four people, having one quit after one kill and one death at the start of the chapter then the other two just standing around while you do all the work and end up with over 100 kills and close to 50 deaths on Legendary on a mission full of enemies (including wraiths, banshees, hunters, ghosts and phantoms as well as jackals, grunts and elites which aren't too bad unless they have fuel rod cannons).

That really pissed me off, especially when we got to the mantis bit (Ep3 Ch3 I think) and my idiot team mates decided to not only start playing but also kept destroying any mantis I tried to get to purely so they could take out the phantoms and banshees themselves to end the mission.

Haven't had any do that yet but I have run into the people that will hop in a vehicle & repeatedly try to run you over.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#16YochodoPosted 2/12/2013 12:10:09 PM
lol keep looking at my stats though if it makes u feel better about urself lmao

hahahahahah oh wow i feel really bad for your kid
---
"wow street lights and benches. if those don't make it a sequel than i don't know what will" - G-Scythe
#17SpiduxxudipSPosted 2/12/2013 12:11:40 PM
Cool. I've never seen you post before so your opinion is more worthless than dirt to me.
---
What do I look like, Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No Doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
#18YochodoPosted 2/12/2013 12:15:46 PM
hahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahaahahahahahahaha
---
"wow street lights and benches. if those don't make it a sequel than i don't know what will" - G-Scythe
#19SpiduxxudipSPosted 2/12/2013 12:16:33 PM
Karma 3274
Active Messages Posted 8

Opinions of a lurker=worthless
---
#20YochodoPosted 2/12/2013 12:19:31 PM
LOL
---