Spartan ops by yourself is a nightmare

#41BigCatFivePosted 2/12/2013 2:48:01 PM
SpiduxxudipS posted...
People like BigCatFive will never have children.

You proved my point. You do not have a child. You have a **** trophy. You are parading it on a VIDEO GAME forum, and somehow you convinced yourself you should be a proud father. Watch Idiocracy. Hell, watch 16 and pregnant. Children are nothing to brag about. Virtually anyone can have one.

Shouldn't you be doing some parenting instead of lurking on a Halo 4 board responding to people within the first 70 seconds of them posting? You are fat. Your kid is a loser. Your girlfriend is ugly (we all know it was born out of wedlock, why I didn't say wife) You must be proud
#42SpiduxxudipSPosted 2/12/2013 2:57:12 PM
You proved my point.

--You had a point? I must have missed that somewhere.

You do not have a child.

--You're right, I have children.

You have a **** trophy.

--Damn, that's one expensive set of trophies

You are parading it on a VIDEO GAME forum

--Actually all of this started because I mentioned the only times I play SpartOps online is when I let my boy play, everyone else made the big deal about my children... So if anything you guys are pandering my children to me. Just sayin'

, and somehow you convinced yourself you should be a proud father.

--Need no convincing, bra, I be the proudest.

Watch Idiocracy.

--It was a good movie.

Hell, watch 16 and pregnant.

--The wife watches that crap all the time

Children are nothing to brag about.

--Maybe the kids you won't have aren't worth bragging about. My kids are awesome.

Virtually anyone can have one.

--Yeah, but not everyone can have cute kids.

Shouldn't you be doing some parenting instead of lurking on a Halo 4 board responding to people within the first 70 seconds of them posting?

--You can't multitask? My computer is in the front room, my kids are sitting next to me eating lunch that I just made them while watching T.V. ... Please, use your expert parenting skills to tell me what I should be doing.

You are fat.

--6'1" by 165lbs. Fat? Does not compute.

Your kid is a loser.

--Wow, you're going out of your way to knock on a 5 year old? JIMMIES HAVE BEEN RUSTLED, PEOPLE, WATCH OUT!

Your girlfriend is ugly (we all know it was born out of wedlock, why I didn't say wife)

--My wife was married when she had my first son *wink*

You must be proud

--Hella

---
What do I look like, Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No Doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
Thizz iz what it iz -- GT - Spidux
#43SpiduxxudipSPosted 2/12/2013 2:59:02 PM
http://a4.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/72/4a3082b298c94f9ba388e26059bb840b/l.jpg

omg i so fat
---
What do I look like, Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No Doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
#44sravankbPosted 2/12/2013 3:12:35 PM
Trolling / confrontational / insulting posts have never, ever been funny.

I cannot, for the life of me, see how someone can get a laugh out of the stuff. I have a five year old nephew who behaves in the exact same manner to try and get a reaction out of people.

Every other friend or acquaintance of my age actually put more effort in their humor.
---
6 MONTHS!? Jesus that's a long attention span... I'm lucky if I can pay attention for more than
#45SpiduxxudipSPosted 2/12/2013 3:13:44 PM
What can I say? I work with what's givin to me. *points to the board* You see what I have to work with.

(+10 for the reference)
---
#46seinfeld_fan(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 3:32:41 PM
What have I done!?
---
Uh, this suit....is NOT black! - Borat
#47lderivedxPosted 2/12/2013 3:33:17 PM
You proved my point. You do not have a child. You have a **** trophy. You are parading it on a VIDEO GAME forum, and somehow you convinced yourself you should be a proud father. Watch Idiocracy. Hell, watch 16 and pregnant. Children are nothing to brag about. Virtually anyone can have one.

Shouldn't you be doing some parenting instead of lurking on a Halo 4 board responding to people within the first 70 seconds of them posting? You are fat. Your kid is a loser. Your girlfriend is ugly (we all know it was born out of wedlock, why I didn't say wife) You must be proud

Oh my you are upset.
---
0.999... = 1. Deal with it. If you disagree, I'm happy to show you why you're wrong.
GT: i derive dx
#48TrickyPonyPosted 2/12/2013 3:55:27 PM
BigCatFive posted...
People like SpiduxxudipS do not have "children". They have "**** Trophies". That is why he acts like it is an accomplishment, not a person. Everyday he looks at it he can not believe the woman kept it

I lol'd. That last part was cold!
#49SpiduxxudipSPosted 2/12/2013 3:58:22 PM
He sure told me!
---