Best BR or DMR loadout?

#1danumbr1pimpPosted 2/12/2013 11:25:27 AM
Which one is better and whats the best loadout for that weapon?
#2SpiduxxudipSPosted 2/12/2013 11:31:07 AM
I prefer the DMR, as many people do. It's a superior weapon. The BR isn't terrible in competent hands.
---
What do I look like, Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No Doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
Thizz iz what it iz -- GT - Spidux
#3EDarienPosted 2/12/2013 11:37:58 AM
DMR is better. Has longer zoom range (3x v 2x) and a few other things like instant bullet hits, aim assist, slightly faster firing rate, etc.

BR is still a good weapon, but apples to apples, DMR wins.
---
Lali-ho!
#4ViktorMaxPosted 2/12/2013 11:44:44 AM
DMR is overall better, but I would recommend to get just as familiar, if not more, with the BR.
---
True dat.
#5King_of_NowPosted 2/12/2013 11:47:35 AM
DMR
+
Boltshot
+
Frags
+
Mobility
+
Dexterity
=
???
Profit
#6King_of_NowPosted 2/12/2013 11:48:25 AM
oops, AA..

I use Promethean Vison, unless I'm on a rather large, open map, then Camo for sniping
#7EDarienPosted 2/12/2013 12:21:46 PM
ViktorMax posted...
DMR is overall better, but I would recommend to get just as familiar, if not more, with the BR.

I'm curious. Why get familiar with the BR? I'm not opposed to the idea just because I like it as a weapon and choose it when I play SWAT, but ... why more familiar with the BR than the DMR even though you admit DMR is the better weapon?
---
Lali-ho!
#8Predaking 2Posted 2/12/2013 12:37:03 PM
EDarien posted...
ViktorMax posted...

I'm curious. Why get familiar with the BR? I'm not opposed to the idea just because I like it as a weapon and choose it when I play SWAT, but ... why more familiar with the BR than the DMR even though you admit DMR is the better weapon?

You want the BR as your primary. When you start losing, you want to pull the Superman quote "THIS ENDS NOW!".

That's when you bust out the DMR to kick ass.
---
Are people with fat fingers allowed to become proctologists?
#9jakethenoobPosted 2/12/2013 12:46:21 PM
King_of_Now posted...
DMR
+
Boltshot
+
Frags
+
Mobility
+
Dexterity
=
???
Profit

Baddie detected
---
Game collection: http://postimage.org/gallery/1tqkmeku/
#10SpiduxxudipSPosted 2/12/2013 12:52:02 PM
Boltshot is useful for deterring other boltshot users . It's a part of 3 of my loadouts. I hope they nerf it so people don't use it as much, then I can go back to my pistol.
---
What do I look like, Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No Doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
Thizz iz what it iz -- GT - Spidux