Best BR or DMR loadout?

#11megaman91985Posted 2/12/2013 1:46:23 PM
Predaking 2 posted...
EDarien posted...
ViktorMax posted...
DMR is overall better, but I would recommend to get just as familiar, if not more, with the BR.

I'm curious. Why get familiar with the BR? I'm not opposed to the idea just because I like it as a weapon and choose it when I play SWAT, but ... why more familiar with the BR than the DMR even though you admit DMR is the better weapon?

You want the BR as your primary. When you start losing, you want to pull the Superman quote "THIS ENDS NOW!".

That's when you bust out the DMR to kick ass.

lol. I tend to do this. Instead I say screw this.
---
Amy Anderson/Ami Mizuno lover! ^_^
Check profile for FCs.
#12blackninja4everPosted 2/12/2013 1:48:14 PM
br is more fun to use, and satisfying to know you killed someone with a dmr and their gun is op
---
Xbox GT: Beefsloth PSN: blackninjaforevr
#13blackninja4everPosted 2/12/2013 1:49:48 PM
in smaller maps, and objectives, i use br, mag, frags, jetpack, grenade pick up, and explosives, beats em hard
---
Xbox GT: Beefsloth PSN: blackninjaforevr
#14TMoney650Posted 2/12/2013 1:58:01 PM
DMR/Boltshot/Frags/Promethean Vision/Resupply/Ammo

that's my loadout, it's da best
#15phillyeagles123Posted 2/12/2013 2:47:32 PM
King_of_Now posted...
oops, AA..

I use Promethean Vison, unless I'm on a rather large, open map, then Camo for sniping

Eww, camo....
#16AdamskaPosted 2/12/2013 3:19:15 PM
BTB: DMR, Boltshot, Active Camo, AA quick recharge, Stability

The rest: DMR, Bolshot, Promethean Vision. mobility, stability
Smaller maps might put the BR to use.
---
"I prefer to call armour lock "an admission of failure" " - jimmytheballs
Xbox Live Gamertag - Blue Idiot
#17rubixcube10Posted 2/12/2013 5:04:06 PM
I'm old school. I mostly use the BR unless it's a huge map then I have to downgrade to the DMR because that is considered a low powered sniper. And since you can stay zoomed in while getting blasted it just makes the DMR even cheesier. No skills required anymore.

I usually roll with BR and assault rifle. I'm not a scrub and don't need to use the bolt shot like it's going out of style. I'm not a hider, so no camo for me. I don't use Promo vision because I have some skills. Basically I play mostly without the 2 most overused weapons in the game.
#18EDarienPosted 2/12/2013 6:58:03 PM
Predaking 2 posted...
EDarien posted...
ViktorMax posted...
DMR is overall better, but I would recommend to get just as familiar, if not more, with the BR.

I'm curious. Why get familiar with the BR? I'm not opposed to the idea just because I like it as a weapon and choose it when I play SWAT, but ... why more familiar with the BR than the DMR even though you admit DMR is the better weapon?

You want the BR as your primary. When you start losing, you want to pull the Superman quote "THIS ENDS NOW!".

That's when you bust out the DMR to kick ass.

Hahahaha, fair enough. I suppose that's one way to do it. I didn't know what to expect as an answer, but it certainly wasn't a Superman moment haha. Well-played.
---
Lali-ho!
#19elitewarrior500Posted 2/12/2013 7:01:39 PM
BR+magnum
---
E=mc^(OMG)/wtf
GT: Ceph Falco
#20ViktorMaxPosted 2/12/2013 7:21:16 PM
EDarien posted...
ViktorMax posted...

Because it is the starting weapon in competitive settings modes. Although they are only available in custom games at the moment.
---
True dat.