Need help won't let me install 2nd disc...

#11SpiduxxudipSPosted 2/12/2013 1:19:34 PM
Is there anyway you can directly transfer from your old HD to your new one?

Sounds like you might have to just D/L online.
---
What do I look like, Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No Doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
Thizz iz what it iz -- GT - Spidux
#12TM-RPosted 2/12/2013 1:20:22 PM
Just booting from disk2 did the trick for me
---
Gametag: CrackT.
#13SpiduxxudipSPosted 2/12/2013 1:22:19 PM
I've installed my disk 2 on two different 360's. Mine at launch, and my buddies HD in late November/First week of December and it worked both times. I don't know why you're not able to do it again, like I said is there anyway you can just transfer the data on your old HD to your new HD?
---
What do I look like, Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No Doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
#14General_beast(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 1:22:19 PM
No old xbox crashed a long time ago... Bought the new slim counsel just for Halo 4... Didn't have any problems with my old Elite or my PS3 as far as installing and playing online
---
Renegades Present's: †Forsaken Angel† "Death Certified"
#15General_beast(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 1:27:38 PM
Yeah after this problem I almost want to just return my Xbox now... I love Halo 4 and have beat it already but should have just re-bought a PS3 where I didn't have these problems or have to worry about these types of problems...
---
Renegades Present's: †Forsaken Angel† "Death Certified"
#16SpiduxxudipSPosted 2/12/2013 1:32:56 PM
I don't know how the cloud storage works, but could you put your old HD in and move everything to cloud storage then turn around and download it all onto your new HD? Again, I've never used cloud storage and don't know how it works, really.

You could try going onto your XBL account on the net and go into your recent downloads (if it's in there) and set it to download again when you sign on, then just sign on with your new HD.
---
#17lderivedxPosted 2/12/2013 3:58:49 PM
I had to DL my stuff from LIVE as my disc 2 did not work either.
---
#1 Deriver on H4GB
GT: i derive dx