easiest campaign mission for this week's challenges?

#1CrossCrucialPosted 2/12/2013 3:31:51 PM
topic
---
GT: Keefer Maddness
http://bfbc2.statsverse.com/stats/360/kEEf%20the%20chEEf
#2HybridSnakePosted 2/12/2013 3:41:15 PM
First one. Its the best mission for every single challenge not specific to other missions(duh) Its the shortest level. All you fight are covenant and you can skip the final fight. It has become the new sniper/night level one could speedrun/skip final giant battle level in Reach. What was it called...nightfall?
---
"I prefer to call armour lock "an admission of failure" " - jimmytheballs
Xbox Live Gamertag - Blue Idiot
#3mocity_gangstaPosted 2/12/2013 3:42:12 PM
This weeks 40K exp is level specific. As for the 10K exp naturally the first mission is always the easiest/quickest....but you have to turn on those pesky skulls which on Heroic makes it slightly harder than legendary.
---
XBL GT: Mocity Gangsta
Currently Playing: Halo 4, Far Cry 3, Streets of Rage Vintage Collection "Rise Above"
#4ExuNavarinIdaraPosted 2/12/2013 4:35:31 PM
Shutdown.

http://youtu.be/-uFKRjpD1Jg

It's always Shutdown.
---
I'm the squash for your juice,
I'm pure, I'm concentrate.
#5metroidman92Posted 2/12/2013 4:50:22 PM
Wait, doesn't completing the one for Composer get you the other by default? Granted, it's a giant pain in the ass, but you'll still get 2 for 1.
---
Xbox Kinect. Works better as a MoCap tool for amateur animators than it does as a gaming gimmick.
#6ExuNavarinIdaraPosted 2/12/2013 5:04:55 PM
Haven't seen 'em yet but check carefully. Last week's ones had one in the Heroic challenge that wasn't in the Shutdown Legendary one and vice versa so we ended up having to put five skulls on for the two for one.
---
I'm the squash for your juice,
I'm pure, I'm concentrate.
#7mocity_gangstaPosted 2/12/2013 6:05:58 PM
This week is 2 for 1 if you wanna deal with the headache that is sure to follow. Complete "Composer" on Legendary difficulty with the Mythic, Tilt, Tough Luck and Thunderstorm skulls for 40K exp.
---
Currently Playing: Halo 4, Far Cry 3, Streets of Rage Vintage Collection "Rise Above"
#8HybridSnakePosted 2/12/2013 6:13:30 PM
I just grind the 10k ones lol. To hell beating the other missions with all those skulls.
---
"I prefer to call armour lock "an admission of failure" " - jimmytheballs
Xbox Live Gamertag - Blue Idiot
#9mocity_gangstaPosted 2/12/2013 6:22:41 PM
HybridSnake posted...
I just grind the 10k ones lol. To hell beating the other missions with all those skulls.

I hear ya. It takes 3 of us almost 1.5-2 hrs to clear those legendary challenges with skulls on and we are halo vets. I wouldnt even bother attempting those solo and even with one buddy. Elites with tilt , thunderstorm and tough luck are like super ninjas with ultra armor who never miss and throw nades like they are going outta style.
---
#10metroidman92Posted 2/12/2013 10:33:17 PM
Just wanna say, the rally point exploit does not apply to these challenges. I learned that the hard way...
---
Xbox Kinect. Works better as a MoCap tool for amateur animators than it does as a gaming gimmick.