I Fell to my Death 4 times in Spartan Ops! my life is OVER!!!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. I Fell to my Death 4 times in Spartan Ops! my life is OVER!!!

User Info: ArcticCyanFrost

4 years ago#1
I Fell 4 times in Spartan Ops in Episode 9 On the last Chapter its so tricky it looks like there should be a floor but theres not but yea idk if it counted as a suicide or not cause in spartan ops it doesnt say suicide it just respawns you back and in multiplayer i never commited suicide or betrayed no one i dont like doing it i think it messes up my stats and i just bought the crimson map pack yesterday and now i have to make a new account and start over!!! would you guys care about getting suicides and betrayals i think it messes up your stats!!!

User Info: enterthemadrox

4 years ago#2

Bit extreme isn't it?

I've accidentally got suicides a few times through falling off the map, doesn't bother me one bit.
"If you don't like something, don't watch it again. Why whinge about it on a forum to a load of divs? Don't worry about it." - Karl Pilkington

User Info: mocity_gangsta

4 years ago#3
Do you own pencils without erasers? People make mistakes. Falling to your death in halo is as commonplace as any other.
XBL GT: Mocity Gangsta
Currently Playing: Halo 4, Far Cry 3, Streets of Rage Vintage Collection "Rise Above"

User Info: KageNoSenshi

4 years ago#4
MvC3 Mains - Spidey(Y)/Deadpool(B)/Doom(B) | Experimenting: Phoenix(A)/Dante/(Y)/Doom(B)
XBL GT: KageSenshi ------ Chikara - Chie - Yuuki

User Info: EliteGuard99

4 years ago#5
you have infinite lives and can't lose unless you decide to quit, no wonder in reach they made 2X score attack my god......
When the vocal part of the playerbase also has barely room-temp IQ collectively I'm quite happy that Riot doesn't listen to public opinion. - Voidgolem

User Info: JonnyBoyFF

4 years ago#6
Don't worry bro. I'll kill myself 4 times too.
Life's too short to hate! Let's band together!
Become immortal Before it's too late!
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. I Fell to my Death 4 times in Spartan Ops! my life is OVER!!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived